Hey Rick,

Just be aware Flairform make a single part (the one I use) and a 2 part nutrient mix. With a single part there's no pissin around mixing A & B, it's all in the one bottle, less things for me to cock up lol . But the bottles for both single and 2 part look very similar. So make sure you get what you want/need.

Merl1n

Sorry for the dumb question dude, is the single part for veg and bloom? The less the better for me lol I was assuming there was a specific one for veg and a separate one for bloom. Sorry if Im just stoned and misunderstanding some simple stuff haha! If you got any pics then ill know what to look for

Thanks Merl1n !

Edit: Or did you mean there is a single part & a 2 part for veg, and also a single part & a 2 part for bloom.

lol

Edited by RickJames

No worries Rick.

Jeebus, if you're not sure what I'm saying I'd much rather you ask, than get the wrong idea, buy the wrong stuff, then come back and say 'Merl1n gave me the wrong info'

Ask, always ask if you're unsure. No question is dumb if you're not sure. Dumb is following advice when you are unsure of the specifics.

And if it is a dumb question I'm sure someone here will tell ya anyways lol lol lol

I meant the latter

"...there is a single part & a 2 part for veg, and also a single part & a 2 part for bloom."

Merl1n

No worries Rick.

Jeebus, if you're not sure what I'm saying I'd much rather you ask, than get the wrong idea, buy the wrong stuff, then come back and say 'Merl1n gave me the wrong info'

Ask, always ask if you're unsure. No question is dumb if you're not sure. Dumb is following advice when you are unsure of the specifics.

And if it is a dumb question I'm sure someone here will tell ya anyways lol lol lol

I meant the latter

"...there is a single part & a 2 part for veg, and also a single part & a 2 part for bloom."

Merl1n

Yeah mate that is true hahaha I guess there's no such thing as a dumb question, better than going ahead without a clue and fking things up haha...

Thx Merl1n your a legend lol will update progress on here soon