Yes thats one of them but there is another 2 more, Micro and bloom.

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/ph-perfect-grow-micro-bloom/

Its a 3 part and you use all 3 during the whole cycle of the plant from seedling to harvest.

attachicon.gifadvanced_phperfecttrio_1liters.jpg

Cheers dallas, well I better get some ASAP then, my seedlings are about 3-4 inches tall already & I haven’t used any fertiliser besides what’s in the seed raising mix, should I be starting to use fertiliser by now? And can you only buy online or any stores sell it around syd?

I would’ve planned ahead better but just haven’t had the spare cash to get everything at once and don’t wanna fall too far behind.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yep Zen2u is correct, start with 1/2 strength for a week then increase strength. Now in saying 'increase' I have found that the manufacturers recommendations for full strength (around 1700ppm) to be way too strong for my setup. I get much better results running at around 1300ppm to 1400ppm, but that's my setup. With you being outdoor it would all depend on the quality of your soil, so it really can be a case of keeping an eye on plant health.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Do yourself a favour, buy a $20 ph test kit. Test your soil. The reason being that some parts of you food spectrum can suffer from what is call "lock out" through bad ph in the soil. With bad ph levels it would not matter how much food you throw at the plant, because some of the food would be locked in the soil and the plant can't access the part "locked out".

As I've said before, there is a lot more than just putting a plant in the ground and giving it food. Sorry if this is raining on your parade. Live and learn, plus all the best.

• Upvote 1

I use nutritech solutions. Australian company. Does a medical organic cannabis line. Decent prices, great product.

Also just use searles liquid potash, trace elements, seaweed booster. General hydroponics vege at stupidly low doses (0.8 EC). PK 13/14 and Australian organics potassium silica. ? [emoji848] Just,a name lols.

Dolomite and chicken guano. Home made chicken guano/shit ;-). Alfalfa meal, crab meal. That's about it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hey Rick,

OK, so most garden nutes, like those you've sent sort of take for granted that you are growing in soil or in a garden. In a garden they take for granted that some nutrients are naturally available in the soil and so they don't over dose plants they leave some components out or minimise them within their mixes. Where as with hydro the growing medium ie soil is usually inert, like perlite which has no nutrients available whatsoever, so with hydro nutes they have to provide everything at very refined levels so the plant gets a balanced feed.

Personally I use nutes from Flairform, a Western Australian company. The brand I use is called GreenDream. The NPK of their grow solution is 31. 13. 51 and bloom is 27. 25. 63. So as you can see the NPK's are a little different to yours. Now I flush my system and refresh fortnightly and pump my waste onto the wife's outdoor veg garden and they LOVE it. I've been using their products for years. They have a full range of pH test kits, nutes and additives etc.

You say you are in Sydney and just doing a quick search I found https://hyalite.com.au/store-locator/ and they stock Flairform products https://hyalite.com.au/nutrients/flairform.html

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Im going with Flairform Grow and Bloom. thanks man :egyptdance:

Hey Rick, 

Just be aware Flairform make a single part (the one I use) and a 2 part nutrient mix. With a single part there's no pissin around mixing A & B, it's all in the one bottle, less things for me to cock up lol . But the bottles for both single and 2 part look very similar. So make sure you get what you want/need.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1