What is wrong with this leaf.

Do you have a jewelers loupe(30-50X)? Sometimes red spider mites are hard to see and they are a cow of shits to rid of in your plants and environment.

[emoji106] nice one zen2u, I was going to suggest that, re loupe or even magnify glass until you get the loupe will help your eyes out[emoji108] [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

ok so after a long battle i had the worst of everything. There were spidermites on the poor girl.  not heaps where there were webs but i could find them on a few leaves when i looked. When i flushed i checked the ph and ppms of the run off and the ph was fine but the ppms were tripple to what they should be. So the soil had way to much in it. After flushing like 50ltrs through it i managed to get it down and i treated for the mites. One other thing tho there were these really small bugs that were in the soil that like jumped around? they were loading up the yellow sticky bug paper i put down. Thanks for the help peeps i managed to pull a bit off the girl after she was fixed up. never going to use bunnings soil again!!

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't even put bag seed in Bunning's Potting mix.....Even town water doesn't deserve such punishment..lol

If you really must grow in soil then use something like Canna Terra or get some decent stuff from a nursery.

Use Neem Oil 30 ml per liter as a drench for any of the other critters

• Upvote 1

Good move on the Bunnings mix, there are plenty of good mixes out there, but you get what you pay for in the end. Best way is to construct your own soil mix.

Moist is good, wet is bad. Edge up your supplemental feeds to a reasonable level until you find a happy medium.

Constant vigilance for pests, diseases, deficiencies, moisture and food.

• Upvote 1

Yeah the bunnings mix that i had grabbed was made for seedlings so i would have thought i wouldn't have many ferts in it but it obviously did. This time round im just going to run coco and perlite. I have left the tent for a week with nothing in it and cleaned it twice with a bleach spray to make sure there are no spider mites left at all.