NL buds not fattening up

Let them go if ya want, but give em some ferty for a week or so, might fatten them up, might want to flush some salts out first

Thanks Pedro, still feeding and runoff is in check so yeah, maybe 3 weeks and I'll see how they respond otherwise I'll be buying a few slabs of butter and do some cooking :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I had a plant reveg indoors once as I was stupid enough to try and run a small cupboard with vegging plants in the same room as the flowering plants.  Once i figured what was going on i removed that light source, but they just never came back... grew all straggly, i ended up pulling them and starting fresh.

Your's don't look as far gone, but still... if you got the room, maybe just keep it going while you get some others up and running to take over the space ?  or chuck it outside now and let it grow in to a monster :)

Thanks mate, did that earlier this morning. Still kicking myself for my stupid mistake!

You live and learn bro, recently I was at home when daylight savings started. Wondered why my lights weren’t coming on, turned them on manually wasn’t till I woke up in the morning and was going to work they were still on. Silly me forgot and given them extra light for that night. Reset all up and made a mental note to not think like a fuckwit again. At least you caught it rather than start another grow with out realizing the issue and having the same Edited by bakedcake

Happens bro, maybe tape a piece of cardboard over the timer or something man. I have a digital timer that you have to unlock to change the settings maybe you could look at getting something like that for piece of mind.

Thanks mate, did that earlier this morning. Still kicking myself for my stupid mistake!

I left mine on for 2days once before I noticed haha, not a nice feeling, it stayed in flower tho.

You live and learn bro, recently I was at home when daylight savings started. Wondered why my lights weren’t coming on, turned them on manually wasn’t till I woke up in the morning and was going to work they were still on. Silly me forgot and given them extra light for that night. Reset all up and made a mental note to not think like a fuckwit again. At least you caught it rather than start another grow with out realizing the issue and having the same