NL buds not fattening up

I've got 3 NL and switched to 12/12 78 days ago. That's 11 weeks. Giving 2 weeks or so to show preflowers I should be seeing the end of this grow soon. But this time I've noticed the buds have not fattened up like previous grows. I've always had the light too close and been too heavy on the nutes but this time I've played it safe and backed off both a little.

My current ppm going in and out is 700 and my lights seem to be ok, no light burn.

If I look at the buds themselves I can see they are not ready (trics all clear).

The plants seem very leafy moreso than buds fattening up. I'm using H&G in all coco.

Any suggestions as to what more I could be doing in the final couple of weeks?

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It's been suggested to me before to try and hurry harvest along. That was suggested by Carnage / puff tough / kickarse / Pedro (all one person lol) so who knows the validity of it [emoji23]

Thanks, I'll do a bit of reading. I'm not in a rush to harvest, just want to fatten them up before they are ready. Also concerned by the amount of leaves. Did some decent defol at the beginning of flower and a few weeks in but have stopped since. As there are heaps of leaves as you can see, wonder if its worth doing a decent defol now too so the plant focuses on the buds not leaves so much...

Thanks, I'll do a bit of reading. I'm not in a rush to harvest, just want to fatten them up before they are ready. Also concerned by the amount of leaves. Did some decent defol at the beginning of flower and a few weeks in but have stopped since. As there are heaps of leaves as you can see, wonder if its worth doing a decent defol now too so the plant focuses on the buds not leaves so much...

I know you aren't requiring an early harvest, but longer dark period may remind the plant it's in flower... If you believe it is starting to reveg