Any help please

Sounds like fun man, u running cch20?

cch20 is the undercurrent system? i am building my own from a 0.9 x 0.9m plastic pond i bought from bunnings which will have a res underneath and at 150 mm/6 inches spacing i will have 36 sites. if it’s too close for certain strain i’ll just make a second top and space them wider.

Cool man I know what rdwc is bro, im just trying to get my head around doing it in a 90x90 tub, keen to see how it goes. So your gunna have 36 net pots in there?

yup 6 x 6... plan is to use 2 inch net pots with neoprene collars... i've got sensi skunk and a few other 6 to 7 week strains so they will only be in there for 7 to 8 weeks max. I'v got a cab that once my clones are struck i will veg them [edit: veg for 2>3 weeks max] in 2 other standard dwc systems under one, maybe 2 x hlg 65w quantum boards. one tank will have nutes at 200-300ppm the second at 600-800ppm then into the flower tent with the pond at around 1000ppm. this is all hypothetical at the moment so a few things might change or need tweeking. have a look at seemorebuds video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_enbBlouOU. he has a stack of aquamist dwc systems tho not recirculating and if my memory serves me I believe he just tops up the rez with no res changes!

this is my pond so far...

post-64284-0-74939800-1539673045_thumb.jpg 

need to modify it a bit to fit insulation on the outside and to be able to fit it in the 90 x 90 but it is working out spot on so far... pond, rez, pipes and hoses will all be insulated to stabilise the temp so my aquarium chiller won't need to work so hard. lights will be hlg 260 v2 qb288 3000k

hoping to do a grow diary when it's up and running and maybe even a bit of a tutorial on the r-dwc pond build...

Edited by vek618
  • Upvote 1

i totally agree, far to many people harvest way to early, immature cannabis plants have so many disappointments to the consumer, and people put in so much effort to produce an effective plant and its in my opinion that waiting the extra fews weeks to be sure your plants are mature is well worth the waiting, its almost heart breaking to see people harvest to early,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yeh, ya all might be right... I'm just a novice with training wheels still firmly attached haha and only been seriously growing for 10 or so months having only started my first hydro grow 7 weeks ago, r-dwc bucket scrog (3 weeks to go!! or maybe 6?! lol) and gearing up for the next project... i've got 6 different strains of mums and more strains in the seed bank ;) 3 i grow outside which do superbly and 3 indica dom for my r-dwc sog grow project so i guess i'll learn a lot about them all as time kicks along...