• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

ordering beans

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Nutter3

Nutter3

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Hi all ,  wondering  how  many  of you  are  having trouble  with  the  banks  blocking payment on mastercard & visa  cards , to the seed  banks

Is there  a seed bank out  there  that  takes paypal ?

I also  find the bank deposit quite confusing

Is there another way  around this  prob ??

Nutter

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1304 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Ive never had a problem ordering from seedsman or msnl. I did use caveman seeds the other week and paid useing PayPal.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

use bitcoin.  Even i figured out how to do it.

At Seedsman it gives you a 25% discount on your first order, plus 8 additional freebies.

Edited by billygoat, 08 October 2018 - 06:48 AM.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

Nutter3

Nutter3

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:

I tried  seedsman last  week & both  cards  were   rejected,       I havnt  tried  the  bitcoin  , I was of the  opinion, you  had  to  own bitcoin  first ??

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1304 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I tried seedsman last week & both cards were rejected, I havnt tried the bitcoin , I was of the opinion, you had to own bitcoin first ??

A while back i went to order from msnl and my card was declined so i rang my bank to see if there was any blocks on my card and they said no so i emailed msnl and they said there end was down waited a week or so and order went through. Maybe email seedsman and ask whats going on.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 5283 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

I tried  seedsman last  week & both  cards  were   rejected,       I havnt  tried  the  bitcoin  , I was of the  opinion, you  had  to  own bitcoin  first ??

yes, you need to start a bitcoin account and put some money in it.  So it is a little tedious.... but like i said, big discount and heaps of freebies.

I ordered 10 seeds and got 17 free seeds.  lol

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1036 Posts:
I just looked up a strain I want on southern star seeds and they will sell directly now aswell, $80 for 11 seeds $10 shipping. No international transfer I assume as you email them and they send you through an invoice to pay.
4 freebies with every purchase too

Nutter3

Nutter3

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:

Ok  thx  guys  i'll  have  a look

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1036 Posts:
Bargain47b67f2c6ba036c3815401dcce839bea.jpg

creedy976

creedy976

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:

I just looked up a strain I want on southern star seeds and they will sell directly now aswell, $80 for 11 seeds $10 shipping. No international transfer I assume as you email them and they send you through an invoice to pay.
4 freebies with every purchase too

Yeah i bought from southern star seeds a couple months back.
Very easy to deal with. They send you a link via email and then you buy this random item from them for the same price as what your order is and your seeds turn up in a envelope. That way theres no link to anything canna.

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.