• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Algae in Res

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 Posts:
I have a DTW automated system with a 60 litre res. It's all black with just a couple of holes out the top for hoses and the lid is left slightly ajar for the pump cord. No light coming in from what I can tell via those 2 openings.
I do however get a slight algae build up on the hoses and pumps. Worried this may become more of a problem.
How often do ppl clean their res out? Do you scrub everything every couple of weeks? Do you add a maintenance dose of hydrogen peroxide(good for roots too I heard).
MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.