Research on Variations in Cannabis Experiences

Hello,

Have you ever had a mind-bending experience when high on cannabis (marijuana, weed, pot), or a “bad trip” where you went through anxiety, distress, and felt disconnected from reality? We are researchers at the University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia; School of Psychology) investigating the psychological factors (such as personality, motives, and mood) involved in shaping the subjective experiences people have when they use cannabis. We apologise if this message comes across as spam and hope it will not deter you from taking a moment to consider our research. 

We are seeking voluntary responses for our online study, which may be accessed along with more details at (spam removed). It will take about 40-45 minutes to complete. Your input and sincere responses will be invaluable to our research. Among other things, your responses will contribute to a more objective understanding of cannabis’ effects beyond how it has thus far been portrayed in the media. Thank you very much for taking the time to consider and/or circulate our study.

"where you went through anxiety, distress, and felt disconnected from reality?" ------ that is the normal day to day side effect's of capitalism , not cannabis ,

Due to not accumulating enough Capital  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

I did have a mind bending experience once , the vail of deception fell away , and I realised everything told to us is a lie .

Edited by cardrona

"where you went through anxiety, distress, and felt disconnected from reality?" ------ that is the normal day to day side effect's of capitalism , not cannabis ,

Due to not accumulating enough Capital $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I did have a mind bending experience once , the vail of deception fell away , and I realised everything told to us is a lie .

Hahahaha well said cardrona.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

It's kinda Ironic they are actually treating schizophrenia successfully now using CDB Oil.

This was always there number one negative...Ha Ha Morons

Any researchers that persist on going down the negative Canna aspects are already looking like Fools, and in doing so they are fast tracking career failure.

I'll be sitting back Vaping and watch them fall off their Perch one by one.