Research on Variations in Cannabis Experiences

I think the problem with ethics Lou is that it's a bit like morals. My morals says it's wrong to lie and steal, where our politicians ethics says it's fine, if you can get away with it.

"Everyone is equal, it's just our politicians are more equal than you and I"

Our universities are supposed to be apolitical, but where does 80% of their funding come from?? Government. And that in itself is a conflict of interest. When funding is reliant on a set predetermined outcome how can the research be ethically based?

• Upvote 2

Oh no Lou I think we are talking of the same things. Those structured processes can be altered, often to meet the funders prerequesites.

I know that for agencies I've worked for previously items would be added/deleted to their philosophy so that certain criteria from a specific funding source could be met. So the rules were 'bent' to meet those criteria.

Depending on the amount being offered those structured process can become VERY flexible. Many of those agencies are reliant on those funds and with the 'bending' often making those structures unrecognisable.

All to meet a desired outcome. "Get the $$$$$$$".

Is it ethical? Hell no. But those ethics can be 'bent' too.

• Upvote 1

Research by definition, does not start with a conclusion - science fiction is real - there have been that many studies done on this botanical wonder, worldwide and throughout history 

The average 16 year old youth in Australia , will be able to tell you more about your studies conclusion ,before you have finished , than what you will know after you have completed it .

IT IS 2018 science dealers

- Universities-limiting imagination since forever

university
/juːnɪˈvəːsɪti/
noun

1. a high-level educational institution in which students study for degrees and academic research is done.

Institutionalised thinking is the reason the world is up to it's neck with sheep. :jar: 

The prefix uni- which means “one” is an important prefix in the English language. For instance, the prefix uni- gave rise to the words unicycle, uniform, and unison. Perhaps the easiest way to remember that uni- means “one” is through the word unicorn, or mythological horse that had “one” horn.

Science is myth -your one sided conclusion from the start already gives you the answers you seek , WHY ask , when you have already made a conclusion ?

You should be going to a monoversity if you actually valued open source intellect and non biased outcomes - and true research