UK to allow medicinal cannabis

Wake up this is not cannabis , it's a poor synthetic copy of particular cannabinoids! Why does big pharma ignore the entourage effect ?dont swallow the bullshit these are chemicals For fuck sake !THIS IS NOT CANNABIS! "People have died in the development of synthetic cannabinoids.but big pharma won't mention that fact.

Spot on!!!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Its all bollocks i'm afraid, alot of the people who need are being made to pay over 3k gbp for a license which is not even guaranteed approval, all while the our prime ministers husbands has shares in british sugar and GW Pharma, The UK is now the world largest exporter of cannabis for medicinal purposes, while maintaining it has no properties until recently.

We have 45 acres of weed being grown in norfolk which our PM's Husband has a share in getting very rich from it, our Pharma corps are trying to get a foothold in our market before it gets decriminalised, its a massive shitshow at the moment.

And the only reason there has been any movement on this issue is the fact that child was in hospital in a forced coma to keep him alive because our authorities confiscated his oil which was keeping him alive and well...this wouldve looked extremely bad on the tory party which isnt very popular at the moment so they had to do something to shut everyone up hence the legalising medicinal weed because they outright got caught getting very rich of the backs of everyone who needs it around the worl where it is legal.

Geez i hate the UK politics and politicians, oh and i forgot to mention the politician who says it all must remain illegal is married to the guy who is the MD at british sugar (they own the 45 acre skunk farm)

Yeah well fuckwits the world over keep voting for these parties of conservative pieces of shit whos only goal is to get rich at the expense of humanity and the environment and to do that they need armys of dumb cunts kept in near poverty fed blatant lies to keep voting for them. England's no different sorry limey.

Yeah well fuckwits the world over keep voting for these parties of conservative pieces of shit whos only goal is to get rich at the expense of humanity and the environment and to do that they need armys of dumb *#%@^ kept in near poverty fed blatant lies to keep voting for them. England's no different sorry limey.

i know mate i was born and raised in the uk for 30 years, our current conservative party is smearing anyone who dont side with them, its a shitshow mate, i was hoping australia was going to be more progressive but the more i look into cannabis in oz you guys have it way worse than we do, still wont stop me using your awesome weather for a grow though lol cant wait to get set up after we're settled down in the new house

If I heard correctly, it was bought up again a couple of months back (in Parliament) and they shit canned it once again. Roughly about the same time NZ approved it.

I do believe you can get it under the counter still..

Here's one article.. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/29/e-cigarettes-still-banned-in-australia-despite-support-from-some-mps