Greenleaf nutrients

Great post and info

Really interesting this megacrop .... just spent close to half a tonne on canna nutes this week for next cycle (rhizo , boost, cannazymn and pk13/14 and budlink silicas - )!!!

changed from Hygen veg A+B with bloom hygen A+B to just the Canna Coco 5L A+B (Mr hydro man said it’s easier apparently to just use the canna coco all the way through and minimise the amount of bottles floating around the room haha )

Anyone using this megacrop in coco,

Or has anyone made the switch from Canna coco nutes to megacrop and noticed a difference ? By the post I presume using the PK13/14 or the Greanleaf PK in flower but Would you still need the cannazymes, and boost nutes just not the silica?

6,600L for under $200 ***whistles ** that’s what I’m talking about !

TIA legends

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Canna is good shit. Mega is good but smells a bit and doesn't run super clean like canna line does. Although I hear the new formula megacrop is even better again. I use it for veg to save some bux and I bloom with canna

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cool I might try that - do you use the canna coco mate ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah mate. A/b rhizotonic boost pk13/14 and Cannazym

Cool mate - I’m pretty new on here but been going through heaps of posts both new and old finding info - seen some pretty solid grows by yourself!

If you don’t mind me picking your brain wondering if there is a Coco medium you prefer (canna , hygen etc ) and Ive read about recycling coco but I’m a bit skeptical incase of root rot and disease etc - losing a plant or two wouldn’t be worth the $40 in coco but some people swear by it ?

Cool mate - I’m pretty new on here but been going through heaps of posts both new and old finding info - seen some pretty solid grows by yourself!

If you don’t mind me picking your brain wondering if there is a Coco medium you prefer (canna , hygen etc ) and Ive read about recycling coco but I’m a bit skeptical incase of root rot and disease etc - losing a plant or two wouldn’t be worth the $40 in coco but some people swear by it ?

Hey mate I'm still learning lots myself. Canna seems good. I like the bricks seem cleaner fungus gnat wise than the bags. Easier to ship too. I don't reuse it personally. If I had time and space to get all the roots out without a head fuck I probably would but it's not overly expensive and ya can chuck it in ya garden or ya worm bin after a grow.

• Upvote 1