Privacy of Paranoia...?

I’m not that important to spend all that money tracking me digitally, I really don’t care if they know what I look at , what I post etc

They’d have to be pretty hard up to find a crim than watch little old me

Imagine the resources they would have to use to track from purchasing seeds to having plants for seizure

They just can’t get a warrant because u brought a few seeds , a lot more than that is required

At the end of the day it’s probably gonna be a small fine a behaviour bond anyway, I don’t think it’s worth their time or money

But do something stupid, tell anyone or don’t take the correct security measures is more chance to get a knock at your door than what u watch on the internet, unless of course u a terrorist

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I’m not that important to spend all that money tracking me digitally, I really don’t care if they know what I look at , what I post etc

They’d have to be pretty hard up to find a crim than watch little old me

Imagine the resources they would have to use to track from purchasing seeds to having plants for seizure

They just can’t get a warrant because u brought a few seeds , a lot more than that is required

At the end of the day it’s probably gonna be a small fine a behaviour bond anyway, I don’t think it’s worth their time or money

But do something stupid, tell anyone or don’t take the correct security measures is more chance to get a knock at your door than what u watch on the internet, unless of course u a terrorist

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

That is quite true and it's what I believe, help ward off any paranoia.

BUT I will play devils advocate and remind us that when has any government agency spent money wisely? It would take nothing at all for them to spend 10k+ to bust someone all for them to get a $1000 fine and good behaviour. It's not their money and as long as they are seen to be taking "criminals" and "dangerous drugs" off the street, then thats all that matters to the sheeple.

So as long as your doing all to protect yourself you should be right.