Feminized Seeds? ILGM?

Hi all. I’m sick of throwing away boys. I’m on the hunt for some feminized seeds.

I see that Dinkum only has regular and they are expensive for a 50/50 chance.

I have found this at ILGM

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/products/super-skunk-marijuana-seeds?variant=695791273

But unsure of going overseas and running my chances to with customs. Especially with a current grow in progress.

So what in everyone’s experiences?

Hi all. I’m sick of throwing away boys. I’m on the hunt for some feminized seeds.

I see that Dinkum only has regular and they are expensive for a 50/50 chance.

I have found this at ILGM

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/products/super-skunk-marijuana-seeds?variant=695791273

But unsure of going overseas and running my chances to with customs. Especially with a current grow in progress.

So what in everyone’s experiences?

Too right be scared [emoji45] one of my orders didn’t come thorough from ILGM then got knock on the door 3 months after [emoji47]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Dunno bout ILGM mate. But fem sees is ok just use a reputable company/ breeder - serious seeds ak47 fem is a good example of a vigorous producer of quality product.

It's up to you man but don't get sucked into all the hype, we all have. Just go for tried and true.

Best of luck with it all pal.

I wouldn't use any company sending out of Netherlands, that's just trouble. I have used both gorilla seeds in the uk and high grade seeds in Canada, both posted to QLD and both companies got thru.

Gorilla has a great website, great selection but the stealth shipping wasnt great.

High grade seeds has great prices but less choices and the stealth was great, I laughed when I got the package, simple but brilliant. Will happily use high grade again.

When I was in the uk last year I posted myself seeds in a birthday card with no issue, as well as bringing some thru customs myself.

Why not use an Australian company and not have the stress of importing. Yantra work very well, i have purchased from them quite a few times with no problems. Last time i got 100 x Fem'd Northern lights and 100 x Lowrider #2 Autos for a mate, it cost $600.00, can't complain about $3.00 per seed, if you want a decent quantity just ask them for a better price and they will do it.

Cheers

Z

Hi mate I’ve ordered from ILGM twice now and both orders have come thru. First was from The Dam and took 6 weeks but now they come from the UK and took 3 weeks. I took stealth shipping for 10 dollars the second time and it was well hidden. Tried to use other guys but the payment methods were to complicated ( I don’t have any bitcoins ) !!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners