• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around

Photo

Feminized Seeds? ILGM?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Hydrolicious

Hydrolicious

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: CFL
Hi all. I’m sick of throwing away boys. I’m on the hunt for some feminized seeds.

I see that Dinkum only has regular and they are expensive for a 50/50 chance.

I have found this at ILGM
https://shop.ilovegr...riant=695791273

But unsure of going overseas and running my chances to with customs. Especially with a current grow in progress.
So what in everyone’s experiences?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

kloud9

kloud9

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hi all. I’m sick of throwing away boys. I’m on the hunt for some feminized seeds.

I see that Dinkum only has regular and they are expensive for a 50/50 chance.

I have found this at ILGM
https://shop.ilovegr...riant=695791273

But unsure of going overseas and running my chances to with customs. Especially with a current grow in progress.
So what in everyone’s experiences?

Too right be scared one of my orders didn’t come thorough from ILGM then got knock on the door 3 months after

Kloud 9

AutomaticSlim

AutomaticSlim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
I ordered through ILGM. One went through one didnt(, hopefully noone comes knocking). They did resend,no worries there. Mailed from Netherlands is a bit sus.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

AutomaticSlim

AutomaticSlim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
Plenty of aussie ones to try with fem seeds. Someone will chime in with some good ones.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Wi-Fi.

Wi-Fi.

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1000w Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Don't have a prefrence
Dunno bout ILGM mate. But fem sees is ok just use a reputable company/ breeder - serious seeds ak47 fem is a good example of a vigorous producer of quality product.
It's up to you man but don't get sucked into all the hype, we all have. Just go for tried and true.
Best of luck with it all pal.

8bit

8bit

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
I wouldn't use any company sending out of Netherlands, that's just trouble. I have used both gorilla seeds in the uk and high grade seeds in Canada, both posted to QLD and both companies got thru.
Gorilla has a great website, great selection but the stealth shipping wasnt great.
High grade seeds has great prices but less choices and the stealth was great, I laughed when I got the package, simple but brilliant. Will happily use high grade again.
When I was in the uk last year I posted myself seeds in a birthday card with no issue, as well as bringing some thru customs myself.

8bit

8bit

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
Definitely get the feminised though, worth the money unless you want seeds

zeuss

zeuss

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 Posts:
  • Interests:Restoring classic cars
    Fishing
    spiritulism
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Why not use an Australian company and not have the stress of importing. Yantra work very well, i have purchased from them quite a few times with no problems. Last time i got 100 x Fem'd Northern lights and 100 x Lowrider #2 Autos for a mate, it cost $600.00, can't complain about $3.00 per seed, if you want a decent quantity just ask them for a better price and they will do it.

Cheers

Z

"Brain Damage"

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not, nor do I intend to buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substances. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should be considered for entertainment purposes only.

Twotokes

Twotokes

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Hi mate I’ve ordered from ILGM twice now and both orders have come thru. First was from The Dam and took 6 weeks but now they come from the UK and took 3 weeks. I took stealth shipping for 10 dollars the second time and it was well hidden. Tried to use other guys but the payment methods were to complicated ( I don’t have any bitcoins ) !!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.