Quantum board

1 hour. Seems ok. No taco shells yet. Leaves have some nute burn from when i switched from reg nutes to canna nutes a week ago.attachicon.gif20180511_061153.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah mate shes not liking it hey... see how all the leaf edges are raising... light stress lol youll bleech her if youre not careful. The qbs are really powerful hey!![emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No it daint come with a dimmer switch on this one. How much height do you reckon i need between it and plant.

I'll try adding another 3 spacers tonight.

Might be modding a wheelie bin yet.

Can you dim the driver on the 65 mate??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey Doc. Those edges been like that gor a while. Just thought it was nute burn. This is before i put quantum board on for 2 hours

Yeah mate shes not liking it hey... see how all the leaf edges are raising... light stress lol youll bleech her if youre not careful. The qbs are really powerful hey!![emoji16][emoji16]

Yeah mate when the leaf edges raise like that generally means your light is to close theyll taco pretty quickly after doing that... that's what ive found with my 550 anyway 20-22 inches from the canopy was my sweet spot in the 4x4 tent [emoji16] might try for 16 in the 5x5... will see anyway [emoji4]

Edited by dr.argon

At the hydro shop yesterday, a couple of the displays had huge leds in them. , high tech looking things. I stuck my hand underneath one and near blinded myself off the back of my hand. Was seeing bright splotches every time I blinked. Hahahaha.

No idea what I was looking at. Made me laugh though.

No it daint come with a dimmer switch on this one. How much height do you reckon i need between it and plant.

I'll try adding another 3 spacers tonight.

Might be modding a wheelie bin yet.

500mm or 18inch will sort it out, I have 2 260watt kits and that's worked for me, HLG reccomend 18inch for a nice light spread and intensity but if ya wanted it should handle 16inch pretty well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app