Criminal Code and Other Legislation Amendment (Removing Commonwealth R

Ide like to see if it is made legal that it is made totally legal. Cannabis should be treated like vegetables if i want to grow 500 tomato plants in my garden thats up to me if i want give the tomatoes from them to friends and family thats up to me if want to sell some of those tomatoes to my neighbor 4 doors down thats up to me also. But it want to buy some tomatoes from the shop i should expect to pay tax on them. But if i want to sell my tomatoes to said shop i should be subject to some sort of license and regulations. I think the same should apply for cannabis

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I'd have to try some of the Gov approved herb out of curiosity. But it'd probably be limited to a $50 wanker bag and that's as far as I'd go with it. Just don't trust the cunts, look at the amount of chems they're allowed to bung in cigarettes.They wouldn't even bat an eyelid about using pesticides..

very interesting

bill is before a commitee due back in the senate on the 17 

i wonder if it gets past the senate will the fucks in the reps let it pass hmmmm lets hope so 

now the way i have read this makes a few things interesting 

if it passes it will be a year until it will become law then the states can do as they wish 

so dont get busted between now and then lol

and mabey canberra will have legal pot before the states time to move lol

fingers crossed

http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/legislation/ems/s1126_ems_e60454f5-17fb-4fe1-a7ee-2ef3124fbb14/upload_pdf/18095em.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf

very interesting

if it passes it will be a year until it will become law then the states can do as they wish 

At least it has a senate committee so it will be taken seriously now.

As I read it, if the Commonwealth removes all restrictions and kicks the can over to the states as the Bill seems to do, all that border farce infrastructure will need to ignore cannabis coming in through international post - that would make things interesting - seeds would no longer be illegal to import?

• Upvote 1

I really want it to get legalised. I use cbd oil and it helps so much. I had to go off it for almost a week as I couldn’t afford to buy more and I’ve had to re-build to get back to where I was. If I could grow my own, I could then make my own oil. $200 every 4 weeks just isn’t very viable financially for us, even after I get rid of the painkillers and Lyrica. However if I can manage to stay on the oil, I can look at being able to have a ‘normal’ life.

Anyway, it just beggars belief that the government makes this plant illegal, when it can heal so much. It’s not a miracle cure, but it’s come so much closer than any actual drug in helping my pain.

I’m a well known plant murderess. However I did keep my mum’s Xmas plant alive for four months until I got it to her! I was so proud.

When the warm weather comes back, I’m going to look into trying to grow a plant myself. Legal or not, I’m desperate enough to want to try and do this myself, so we can afford the oil.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by curiousKat