Massive greenhouse grow video 350000 sq feet!

can't say i disagree with you , trimming is a pain , literally

but i'm a flower man & opening a jar & not getting some lovely canna terps disappoints me 

consider one of the first things we all do when handed some bud is , Smell It , smell is a very powerful sense 

smell can make ya drool or spew & everything in between 

back in the day when we didn't know shit from clay , it all came down to the smell 

if it smelt good it would work good , if it didn't smell of much , it wasn't as good = very scientific lol

& maybe , as the sleep guy said , placebo is not such a bad thing if it makes you feel better 

oh i gotta get me one of those trimmer machines lol its good to see some parts of the world so advanced like this, amazing stuff

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Pretty amazing hey!! The advancements are so great since USA legalization move, its amazing it seems lik e yesterday when high times were discussing all the full on tactics the dea were using and was same environment we have here today.. its great to see there leaps forward but hard to fathom we are still being hunted like common criminals for a plant that heals..

can't say i disagree with you , trimming is a pain , literally

but i'm a flower man & opening a jar & not getting some lovely canna terps disappoints me 

consider one of the first things we all do when handed some bud is , Smell It , smell is a very powerful sense 

smell can make ya drool or spew & everything in between 

back in the day when we didn't know shit from clay , it all came down to the smell 

if it smelt good it would work good , if it didn't smell of much , it wasn't as good = very scientific lol

& maybe , as the sleep guy said , placebo is not such a bad thing if it makes you feel better

Great point on smells mate, they are a real alert system for our bodies really.

I agree if it smells right generally it works right.

What always gets me are the deceiving strains, some say like a heavy misty - really pungent b.o. smell of fresh flowers but taste was lovely and reverse of that something like for me Kali mist which smelt ok but holy moly was she not for my taste buds. Gross.

I find it all so interesting, i want to sample an A1 strain really terpy like this strawberry banana & grown in the best live organic. Sounds like heaven.

deceiving strains 

sometimes the strain you talk about with people & get them to try is not necessarily the jar that empties of bud first 

talking about how great this bud is but without really thinking your smoking something else , you can tell by which jar

is emptying out first , sometimes it's not the one you rave about 

like your fav song on a new album doesn't always stay your fav song on the album 

sun , living soil , rain water & locally bred 

• Upvote 1