Outdoor goodness

Gday fellow greenthumbs,

First post here - returning member though.

Just wanted to share some of the outdoor organic thats coming along nicely.

It's a cross of the early purple kush from Dr greenthumb and toe jam (misty x ak47/cheese)

It's a dense forming bud, decent size colas, it forms alot more resin in the last weeks.

It has a earthy type smell with a really relaxing deep stone.

Cheers guys ✌

I added a closeup of a nuggy i chopped early for research purposes!!

post-63601-0-79505800-1523717094_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-22864900-1523717163_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-87098500-1523717257_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Gday fellow greenthumbs,

First post here - returning member though.

Just wanted to share some of the outdoor organic thats coming along nicely.

It's a cross of the early purple kush from Dr greenthumb and toe jam (misty x ak47/cheese)

It's a dense forming bud, decent size colas, it forms alot more resin in the last weeks.

It has a earthy type smell with a really relaxing deep stone.

Cheers guys [emoji111]

I added a closeup of a nuggy i chopped early for research purposes!!

Nice.. well done.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, yeah im pretty pleased, i put them in a little late so they aren't the size I'd like but none the less i am pleased with the quality- it was grown in a basic amended soil, no chemis, just good dirt - good compost and plenty of water. I did add some worm tea but thats about it.

I am going to run some flower through the bags for some nice hash.

Thanks guys, yeah im pretty pleased, i put them in a little late so they aren't the size I'd like but none the less i am pleased with the quality- it was grown in a basic amended soil, no chemis, just good dirt - good compost and plenty of water. I did add some worm tea but thats about it.

I am going to run some flower through the bags for some nice hash.

Best way to grow, bro! Organic is the shit and worm tea is soil gatorade [emoji106] I've got worms in my pots [emoji16][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Haha worm tea is soil Gatorade! I love that. Yeah i like the benefits for sure you can see them the next couple of days no doubt.

This next season i am going to try my best at going all out for the outdoor. From the sphagnum moss to peats, hummus, worm castings you name it.

I love my hydro but nothing compares to a quality strain grown organic under the sun!! ✌

Haha worm tea is soil Gatorade! I love that. Yeah i like the benefits for sure you can see them the next couple of days no doubt.

This next season i am going to try my best at going all out for the outdoor. From the sphagnum moss to peats, hummus, worm castings you name it.

I love my hydro but nothing compares to a quality strain grown organic under the sun!! [emoji111]

Why don't ya go dig yourself a pond and chuck some fish in there and try growing a plant like that. Get an air pump and a couple of air stones and that's the best of both worlds man! Fish shit goin straight into ya plants. Look out for that once the growing season starts. That'll be mad. Workin out how to rig it all up now [emoji106]

-- "It scares me to live in a society that imprisons those who try to grow their own medicine."