Bunnings Nutrients Information

Cheers for the advise itchy [emoji108] [emoji106]

What is EM-1 ? For Cloning is the powder better than liquid ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I believe em-1 is a sort of bacteria. Generally I believe it used to start a bokashi bin but correct me if I’m wrong Itchy.

Ahhh old Calackamas Coot smart man learnt a lot from him and MOFO (Mountain Organics), However I think they had a falling out between the two as they created that whole mountain organics tinctures however they no longer talk. Same I believed happened with the buildasoil guy and he started using stuff from CC without asking but hey I don’t really know it’s been a while since I read through the threads on GC.

Cheers for the advise itchy [emoji108] [emoji106]

What is EM-1 ? For Cloning is the powder better than liquid ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

yep pretty much right baked 

helps to make nutrients more bio available 

& you can extend it , buy 1lt & replicate it to over 20lts 

lots of uses not just in the garden , checkout the link below 

post-50689-0-22952600-1528879985_thumb.png

this is where i get EM from 

http://www.livingapartment.com.au/Products/Food-Supplements-Health-Care/Probiotic-Living-Beneficial-Micro-Organisms-500ml

Probiotic Living™ is a collection of 15 different types of living beneficial microbes, store at room temperature ready for action,

can be used in a multitude of ways to keep yourself, your family, your pets, your plants, your house and the environment, healthy and clean.

PNSB(purple non-sulfur bacteria) or Phototropic Bacteria- (Rhodopseudomonas palustris & Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides).

Bacillus subtilis.

Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus casei/rhamnosus; Lactobacillus bulgaricus; Lactobacillus fermentum; Lactobacillus plantarum.

Bifidobacterium animals; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Bifidobacterium longum.

Streptococcus lactis; Streptococcus thermophiles.

Saccharomyces cerevisiae.

Gardening

Add to soil or coco-fibre to make fertilisers more bioavailable to your plants and sprouts, also greatly reducing any odours caused from the

breakdown of dead and decaying matter, very important for the indoor gardener. Can also be used to accelerate the breakdown of compost.

When added to the seed soak, in combination with liquid seaweed, it increases seed germination.(certified for use in organic farming)

gel or powder don't think it makes to much of a diff , i've been soaking cuts in kelp & aloe solution then dipping them in freeze dried aloe vera powder 

B4 plugging them 

not my pic

post-50689-0-69211200-1528880548_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

yep pretty much right baked

helps to make nutrients more bio available

& you can extend it , buy 1lt & replicate it to over 20lts

lots of uses not just in the garden , checkout the link below

attachicon.gifEM1 extension.PNG

this is where i get EM from

http://www.livingapartment.com.au/Products/Food-Supplements-Health-Care/Probiotic-Living-Beneficial-Micro-Organisms-500ml

Probiotic Living[emoji769] is a collection of 15 different types of living beneficial microbes, store at room temperature ready for action,

can be used in a multitude of ways to keep yourself, your family, your pets, your plants, your house and the environment, healthy and clean.

PNSB(purple non-sulfur bacteria) or Phototropic Bacteria- (Rhodopseudomonas palustris & Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides).

Bacillus subtilis.

Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus casei/rhamnosus; Lactobacillus bulgaricus; Lactobacillus fermentum; Lactobacillus plantarum.

Bifidobacterium animals; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Bifidobacterium longum.

Streptococcus lactis; Streptococcus thermophiles.

Saccharomyces cerevisiae.

Gardening

Add to soil or coco-fibre to make fertilisers more bioavailable to your plants and sprouts, also greatly reducing any odours caused from the

breakdown of dead and decaying matter, very important for the indoor gardener. Can also be used to accelerate the breakdown of compost.

When added to the seed soak, in combination with liquid seaweed, it increases seed germination.(certified for use in organic farming)

gel or powder don't think it makes to much of a diff , i've been soaking cuts in kelp & aloe solution then dipping them in freeze dried aloe vera powder

B4 plugging them

not my pic

attachicon.gifaloe clones.JPG

Thanks itchy [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

• Upvote 1