Stealth hyper fan

Just ordered one and a carbon filter for the first time in my life because of the move to suburbia from the country

This is great to hear , I did a little bit of research and found the hyper stealth to be the best bang for yyour buck too

I just got a 6" but still glad to hear it's quiet

My mate told me it was still going to be like an aeroplane taking off haha

Cheers man

Hi good choice ..im in the same boat close neighbours ..couldnt believe it set up 10inch stealth for extraction and 8 inch for intake to humidity controller on 35 percent with no ducting or filter just to hear them and i couldnt lol i had to put my hand infront to check ..so when its all hooked up will certinaly be stealth .. cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Wow cant belive how good these fans are ..so quite on 35 percent power ya need to put ya hand infront to check its working while drawing between 10/20 watts unreal and thats the 10 inch lol

PHRESH YA GOT MY VOTE

Did you get it online? Having trouble finding a price for one?