Outdoor Grow Progress/Issues

Hey all,

Ive posted on here previous regarding a hungry plant (not enough nitrogen)

Fixed that issue, then she was happy, but now im confused coz shes looking un happy again....

Full outdoor grow, keep them in direct sunlight as long as possible, if its hot i wont but stumped for ideas...

She was telling me once that she was hugry and a few of the older bottom leaves went yellow, feed her as she was nearly due but hasnt fully recovered....also notice brown tips do could i be overfeeding??

Last feed was 27th feb which is in sync with the recomended feeding on the container

50ml power feed red lable

30ml seasol seaweed tonic

Other issue is my spidermites i simply cannot shake off the fuckers are still there!! Grabbed some eco-neem concerntrate to use in water to spray on the leaves...dunno if thats done it as well..

Lastly where i live has all of a sudden gotten super windy and they get smashed a bit is that maybe another factor?? I have put up pics with the 2 others so you can see as they are on a relitivly similar water/feed schedule im buggered if i know her problem but shes definatly trying to tell me something :/

Or is she shitty coz im feeding her veg nutes when she wants flower nutes??

Cheers all b78023fe971e2d1b49cbb05ec71daec8.jpg7edf8f5d269319d0b95a66e2586c870f.jpg73b2bba0671d4c6cda9e348d3299eca9.jpg992dee98bad0214ad620a5671b320c0e.jpg40fcc4a1782520fed077e14e075b6820.jpgdc1233a6198e2fe12ad11ea34f22e2b0.jpg

[emoji108][emoji36]

if your in soil & you feed full strength nutrients , chances are you'll over do it with bottled & soil nutrients 

back the bottle off to half strength 

how's your watering going , if your someone who waters every X number of days = stop doing that 

water & roots are constant variables due to changing root mass , air temp & humidity , not to mention in ground or in pots 

you need to have some check points , fingers in the soil = feel wet or dry , weight of the pot = feels lite or heavy 

even a cheap moisture meter can help guide timing 

yes wind can cause some leaf damage , so can watering leaves while under the sun or spraying oils in the middle of the day in the sun 

or feeding nutrients in the middle of a hot day when all the plant needs is hydration / water & over doing nutrients 

while in flower best to not spray anything on flowers you intend to consume

biological control of spider mite  https://bugsforbugs.com.au/whats-your-pest/spider-mites/ Bugs for Bugs 

if your in soil & you feed full strength nutrients , chances are you'll over do it with bottled & soil nutrients

back the bottle off to half strength

how's your watering going , if your someone who waters every X number of days = stop doing that

water & roots are constant variables due to changing root mass , air temp & humidity , not to mention in ground or in pots

you need to have some check points , fingers in the soil = feel wet or dry , weight of the pot = feels lite or heavy

even a cheap moisture meter can help guide timing

yes wind can cause some leaf damage , so can watering leaves while under the sun or spraying oils in the middle of the day in the sun

or feeding nutrients in the middle of a hot day when all the plant needs is hydration / water & over doing nutrients

while in flower best to not spray anything on flowers you intend to consume

biological control of spider mite https://bugsforbugs.com.au/whats-your-pest/spider-mites/ Bugs for Bugs

When i first started i over watered when they where real young but i learnt over time to do exactly what you just mentioned i dont water at specific times etc i go off the old finger in the soil trick combined with the weight of the pot...i like to let them breathe as well so i probaly water maybe once or twice a week if its hotter.

I have been guilty of spraying the plants with water occasionaly during the day to try get the mites i see off but i havent done that for a while. I can see your point in regards to that and will try a differernt tact with that

Cheers for the advice :(

[emoji108][emoji36]