Queensland, Sunshine Coast - Top Secret Medicinal Cannabis Farm

Why do we import 'mother plants' ....from Israel? 

Who is Adam Benjamin?

Who is Edward Harris?  ....What was criteria for awarding the license? 

Non-disclosure agreements are meant to deceive by their very nature...is location the only element 'gagged'...for instance, the council where I am located was liable due to neglect for damage to a friend of mine's vehicle.  He was forced to sign a non disclosure agreement before they would pay for the damage...point being, they-our elected representatives-purposed to deceive.  This nation, as most are, was founded on deception...and cruelty.

5OOO patients in Australia.???  70 billion dollar export industry?  "strict controls of the supply chain would be critical to the Government's aspirations to make Australia the number one world player in medicinal cannabis."  ...Back to the profit.

"Co-location"  =  less accountability   Fire rated 90/90/90?  So are sections of most buildings in this nation.

This is a put on.  False hope...fractions of truth immersed in error.  It makes me sick. 

Who are the ones who discern eligibility?.....the accountants that's who...who have signed 'non-disclosure' agreements no doubt.

There is no compassion at its heart.

Faith :sun:

Yes but the big question is will it be available to the general public and will it be affordable for the average sick joe?

I personally dont see that current medical cannabis situatuation in oz is at all very functional at the moment .

Our self serving government has made the system very hard to navigate with reams of beuracratic bullshit in place to discourage all but the wealthiest in our society.

Cannabis is a healing herb which should be easily available for a fair price to all who need it!

No just so the corrupt powers that be can manipulate the system to suit their own pocket book.

This system will not work properly in its current guise .

I know for a fact the government is still trying to ream you guys over because as much as you try to be secretive little snippets of information always slip through the system out into the real world.

You guys want to make the big dollars ,you put up with the governments bullshit !

I for one am not interested in your wares and silly white outfits .

Yes I agee with you whole heartedly Faith.

So sick of the lies and corruption!✌️

Edited by oldfark

You have got that right mate, This is not at all about meds for us folks it is totally about what the gov and our moron of a PM thinks they can accomplish by selling overseas, sick folks in Aus that really need this medicine are the last thing on there minds.

Much like the E-Cig issue, everywhere else in the world E-Cigs are well accepted as saving many lives and from what i read this morning has saved many more lives than patches etc. The tax money that this idiot government would loose if everyone stopped smoking cigs amounts to Billions every year. That is the only reason that we do not have access to Nicotine to vape.

Lucky Country haha, That boat has sailed long ago.

• Upvote 2

A slab of beer $45, bottle of JD $50, packet of ciggies $25, and most of the $ are TAX 

legalized ganja will be the same, a huge fucking cash cow, for them not us lol

Fark 45 bucks???  Back when I drank I think the tax on grog was like seventy cents on the dollar....dunno if that was jus beer/wine or what though...hafta be more now...wonder what??? 

Faith :sun:

They aren't idiots Zeuss, that's just what they prefer us to think so that we don't hold them accountable.

Fact is, the same people that pay for their election campaigns, who lobbied to have weed stay illegal all this time, are now the ones that will get the licenses to produce and sell the products that they decide to give us and while they may have made medicinal weed legal to be prescribed, the importers cannot import as it is not covered by their licenses.... one big shell game.

• Upvote 1

"Why do we import 'mother plants' ....from Israel? " I can answer this questions of Faith's. Israel has been researching and using medical cannabis for years It would be at the forefront of research nations. Proper double blind research. Research and development of different strains for different ailments. We tend to think of the Dutch or Americans when it comes to cannabis, but it is really the Israeli's. Good rollingstone article:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/how-booming-israeli-weed-industry-is-changing-american-pot-w499117

Our own government has been pathetic on medical cannabis. It is still ridiculously hard to get even get a script, let alone the product. They are treating it like opium ffs. 

I always thought that if our government. (no matter who was in at the time), ever legalised medical, they would be very conservative, but they have been even worse than I would have expected. People with medical need should have access to cannabis. They should be allowed to produce and administer their own, as long as they are adult. 

With some ailments it is very important to have a good product; kids with seizures, cancer patients with low immunity e.t.c. I can see where government should assure quality in these cases. You don't want kids stoned when what they need is high CBD, for example. Or patients with low immunity getting mouldy pot. Needs to be affordable too. About $1 per gram would be fair if it was legal to grow. I bet operations like this are planning on making big$,

Edited by freddie