First Timer - Is this right?

Hi guys, new to the forum and to growing. I think I'm on the home stretch with my first now. I have noticed some of the leaves have begun to turn yellow but a lot of reading has led me to believe that it may not be a big concern after all.

I'm not too sure but I imagine I'm about 3 weeks or so from harvest.

Can I get some advice on what I'm doing right or what I might be doing wrong?

I don't know much of this stuff so apologies if this isn't enough info to go by. Happy to answer any questions though.

Thanks guys.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What is it you want to know though? If you want feedback on your plant it won't help without a picture at least..

The leaves will yellow and die toward the end, which is what it sounds like is happening to yours, if that's what you wanted clarifying?

Sorry Tunkers, I thought my photos had uploaded successfully with my original post. I've since posted the photos.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Tunkers, I thought my photos had uploaded successfully with my original post. I've since posted the photos.

Yeah no worries mate, I was like "is this dude serious??" Bahaha

You forgot to put ya Xmas tree away after Santa come mate. And Jesus Christ she's a beauty! Those leaves look definitely like normal dying off [emoji106]

Yeah no worries mate, I was like "is this dude serious??" Bahaha

You forgot to put ya Xmas tree away after Santa come mate. And Jesus Christ she's a beauty! Those leaves look definitely like normal dying off [emoji106]

Haha you're a gem for even replying to begin with!

Hahaha wow thanks man, you've made my day! So in terms of watering or feeding, what do you think would be best? I've read some that say reduce the nutrients, some that say increase the nitrogen. Your thoughts?

Haha you're a gem for even replying to begin with!

Hahaha wow thanks man, you've made my day! So in terms of watering or feeding, what do you think would be best? I've read some that say reduce the nutrients, some that say increase the nitrogen. Your thoughts?

Not the man to ask, but I'd be checking trychomes to see what percentage is Amber and once it's about half amber half cloudy I'd stop feeding nutrients and let her ride it out for a week u til chop.

Again, someone else may have a better suggestion. Except billygoat, don't ever listen to billygoat lol

• Upvote 1

Not the man to ask, but I'd be checking trychomes to see what percentage is Amber and once it's about half amber half cloudy I'd stop feeding nutrients and let her ride it out for a week u til chop.

Again, someone else may have a better suggestion. Except billygoat, don't ever listen to billygoat lol

Sweet as. I just ordered a Jeweller's loupe yesterday so I'll get on those trichomes very soon. Thanks for the advice anyway man. Appreciate it.

Haha got it. Thanks for the heads up

I thought starting to turn cloudy was start of flush and 30% amber is harvest.