is Hydro worth the cost

joeblow33

Yup, about the best for that type of of setup pedro mentioned, even go with the green colour-coded ones too if you use them. Seem to offer up the optimum litres per minute (lpm) rate.

Just have to make sure to keep them outta the way of the root system like pedro mentioned, as they can foul up the spinning action with the smallest obstruction.

My friend Gaz done the whole Aeroponic Sprinkler System 11 years ago https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/14615-gaz-goes-aero/ i had root rot but someone tried breaking into the house so i never finished off the grow, the thief or thieves never returned after that

Shit hey, same result no matter how you grow, was a good entertaining thread as usual gazza

So you got this far and never did a whole grow...

attachicon.giftapatalk_1518581653800.jpeg

Yes because someone tried kicking my door in thanks for missing out reading the full thread and making your own assumptions :)

Edit: i wish pedro the best of luck lol my grow would have ended within a week after that ast picture updated weather someone tried breaking into my house or not because my clone had root rot those sprinkers are just that it is technically not aeroponics

Edited by Chrystal

Yes because someone tried kicking my door in thanks for missing out reading the full thread and making your own assumptions :)

Edit: i wish pedro the best of luck lol my grow would have ended within a week after that ast picture updated weather someone tried breaking into my house or not because my clone had root rot those sprinkers are just that it is technically not aeroponics

I'm not having a go at you gazza it's just I didn't see the relevence of linking a grow journal that had 38 comments and discontinued after what looks like 1 weeks growth...

Was there a point to it? Or are you just letting everyone know you had a go at aeroponics 11 years ago? And then proceed to tell us it's not really aeroponics anyway. Nah shit... Again, what's the point of the story?

I'm not having a go at you gazza it's just I didn't see the relevence of linking a grow journal that had 38 comments and discontinued after what looks like 1 weeks growth...

Was there a point to it? Or are you just letting everyone know you had a go at aeroponics 11 years ago? And then proceed to tell us it's not really aeroponics anyway. Nah shit... Again, what's the point of the story?

moral of the story is i have been there i have tried it and i didn't succeed, maybe its a bit like why are u trying to put together a led light last i checked of your build thread u hadn't put up any pictures or tutorial as the title suggest maybe you realized your on a losing battle going no where? at lease u tried is all i can say but the whole idea has been going on for months now surely u have progressed

moral of the story is i have been there i have tried it and i didn't succeed, maybe its a bit like why are u trying to put together a led light last i checked of your build thread u hadn't put up any pictures or tutorial as the title suggest maybe you realized your on a losing battle going no where? at lease u tried is all i can say but the whole idea has been going on for months now surely u have progressed

Ok, well you didn't say anything about aeroponics except that you did it 11 yrs ago and there was a "journal" of it... Maybe if you elaborated a tad, I wouldn't reply so confused with your motives...

And you're right. My LED was a complete failure.. I should end it all now lol

I'll just link my failure right here for you...

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78779-Tunks-terrible-LED-light-build.

Edited by Tunkers