is Hydro worth the cost

joeblow33

Could someone please help me out with a legit wikr account so I can get really nice smoke on thank you cheers. My wikr jaygreen

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

NOPE.

My advice go to the very bottom of the page and read the info in the red bar down there, then tomorrow go back to school and study really hard, then you can open awikr account all on your own, when you are old enough. See in the red bar "...for mature (18+) audiences only..."

Bye bye Now, time for bed

• Upvote 2

Me personally i pull more and better quality out of hydro than coco i only average around 2-2.5oz per plant tho the plants are untipped and only finish around 2-2.5 foot tall

the systems i use are just as followed

#1: Coco and Perlite in a pot hand watered

#2 hydroponics no moving parts, 100% perlite in a pot than sat in a tray with 30-50mm of water with an aerator in the water (no air stone just hold the hose below the water)

#2 system has grown some really top shelf smoke using Canna Vega/Flores but i haven't used this set up for a good 16-17 years it was before me joining here and before i could afford a camera back in those days i had to borrow one

i reckon #1 would produce the goods if i had it set up to water a few times a day in small increments rather than one big watering every 3 days

I spent about 1k on my indoor hydro setup, and harvested 12 ounces from two plants. So paid for itself in one grow. This will likely medicate me for at least a year.

For me, the decision to grow indoor was a no-brainer. At the time I worked in a very conservative organisation and couldn't afford to be busted. The high security of growing indoors, combined with the ability to control all aspects of the grow, meant that indoor was the only choice for me.

I really like the idea of growing weed but can't come to term with the risks involved, I know how badly it would affect my family, guessing someone would have a stroke or something in that realm.

The money aspect is also a huge problem but maybe 5 years from now the research will be put to good use, hopefully by then it will be legal.

Main reason I love doing research and seeing what people have to say is the personalities behind the screen, everyone is an individual and has something to offer in the way of creativity.

Has anyone fiddled with a DIY deep water culture system? If so I'd love to see a link showing the system or TEK used.

Years from now there will be some crazy advancements but the simple DWC bucket or tote is such a simple and effective idea, don't see it going away in the next 5 years I would imagine.

I really like the idea of growing weed but can't come to term with the risks involved, I know how badly it would affect my family, guessing someone would have a stroke or something in that realm.

The money aspect is also a huge problem but maybe 5 years from now the research will be put to good use, hopefully by then it will be legal.

Main reason I love doing research and seeing what people have to say is the personalities behind the screen, everyone is an individual and has something to offer in the way of creativity.

Has anyone fiddled with a DIY deep water culture system? If so I'd love to see a link showing the system or TEK used.

Years from now there will be some crazy advancements but the simple DWC bucket or tote is such a simple and effective idea, don't see it going away in the next 5 years I would imagine.

These are becoming popular as an alternative to DWC. It's a cheap aeroponics solution. Uses air pump to "spurt" water at the roots. Sounds and looks a bit weird but they work well. Fit them to bottom of a bucket and hook up to an air pump..

http://deweymister.com

These are becoming popular as an alternative to DWC. It's a cheap aeroponics solution. Uses air pump to "spurt" water at the roots. Sounds and looks a bit weird but they work well. Fit them to bottom of a bucket and hook up to an air pump..

http://deweymister.com

That's a shit idea, squirting water at roots, it will never work, lol lol what was old is new again

Areo wins hands down, as the cheapest and quickest way to grow pot, very surprised it is no longer used , spose people like wasting money at the hydro shop

can run a areo system for 5/10 years for a couple of hundred $, and pull heaps of shit out of it if you want 

That's a shit idea, squirting water at roots, it will never work, lol lol what was old is new again

Areo wins hands down, as the cheapest and quickest way to grow pot, very surprised it is no longer used , spose people like wasting money at the hydro shop

can run a areo system for 5/10 years for a couple of hundred $, and pull heaps of shit out of it if you want

lol these are just a simple plug n play way for consumers to grow aero without having to think too hard

Also, these use air to push the water so there is no need for an air stone, as well as a water pump, as well as using spray heads that get clogged and need replacing etc

Edited by Tunkers

Got a new areo system i'm building(when i can be bothered) 60l bins one plant per bin, having trouble finding shit, so decided to use what i have laying around

will cost about $50 bucks for a few bits and pieces i don't have, the problem with the old one is to many roots, and to hard to get in there to unblock shit if it blocks

was going to build it like me old one, but may as well learn from the few minor problems and make it better. got enough height in me room

top of the bins will be about a three foot of the deck, top of plants about 5 foot, gives me 4 foot of head room, and a lot easier to control the scrogg or whatever its called