No Till , Organic Living Soil Schedule , Buildasoil.com

i do remember the aloe mate & she's looking real good

so good your ready to divide them up & make more plants

by the look of it

i think i remember reading strawberries were originally discovered under the stories of trees

which means they most likely enjoy a more fungal dominate soil for what it's worth

those girls look great mate , & def have the sugar coated mint leaves look , used to love mint leaves

unless they had been round for a while & gone hard but soft mint leaves , yum

good on ya mate , enjoy the fruits of your labor , the pic's def look like they'll be enjoyable

thanks for putting up some pics

kicking ass

cheers mate

don't let that impatient's get the better of you lol

Yep, gotta eat the mint leaves at Christmas... By Easter they're too hard and stale. Now I want some! Must pick some up tomorrow. Oh and I got some hemp wick coming soon, gonna get off the butane and eventually off the tobacco if I can grow enough green to keep me going.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yep, gotta eat the mint leaves at Christmas... By Easter they're too hard and stale. Now I want some! Must pick some up tomorrow. Oh and I got some hemp wick coming soon, gonna get off the butane and eventually off the tobacco if I can grow enough green to keep me going.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

mate let me tell ya 

not sure if you consume as much as i did but what i found is 

well i'll go back a bit , gave up the smokes quite some time ago but 

never stopped mixing canna with it , so didn't really give up consuming tobacco

although the tobacco consumption was considerably less then when on the smokes

recently i said enough is enough & bit the bullet & stopped mixing tobacco with canna 

been without tobacco since Jan this year & the thing i can say from my experience

my canna consumption has decreased quite allot , i realized how much i was chasing the tobacco

hit , the addiction was to the tobacco not to the canna as much 

i'm still a daily smoker but no where near the need to smoke the amount i was 

working out your consumption for future no tobacco use , imho , will be less & not the same as 

currant usage  

Edited by itchybromusic

Some wank stain that I had a run in at a party the other week tried to make peace with a cone and I didn't think to ask if it had tobacco in it... I honestly don't know how people can smoke that shit. Felt like my head was trying to rotate off my body and then my neck would just spill out vomit lol greening out feels better then spinning out on tobacco
  • Upvote 1