Help to make cannabutter

I used that method with 21 grams of already vaped weed, and made 5 brownies with it and they were the strongest fuckers I’ve ever eaten. Half a brownie and you were in drooling on the couch for a good 8 hours haha

So I promise you that method does work. But for 21g I needed to percolate it 3 times, then replaced the AVB with new stuff and did it again for 3 times. I think it took 4 replacements to percolate the full 21g. Each replacements was percolated 3 times and then I squeezed all the excess butter out with a cheese cloth before throwing it out.

Ps. If you’re doing AVB I water cured it over night and it reduced that burnt taste significantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I haven’t read through all the comments in this thread so I apologize if someone has already said this, but the way I made cannabutter is using a coffee percolator. Picked one up for heap on eBay

ed6ca8ac58d130b8f37bebd2572c1f22.jpg

Put the butter in the bottom where the water usually goes. Add a tablespoon of water to help it all boil over, and then add the weed where you’d usually put the coffee, and percolate it through about 4 times

Worked a treat, quick, and doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad as the stove top open pot methods

Oh thanks a lot mate,, definitely i will try!!

I used that method with 21 grams of already vaped weed, and made 5 brownies with it and they were the strongest fuckers I’ve ever eaten. Half a brownie and you were in drooling on the couch for a good 8 hours haha

So I promise you that method does work. But for 21g I needed to percolate it 3 times, then replaced the AVB with new stuff and did it again for 3 times. I think it took 4 replacements to percolate the full 21g. Each replacements was percolated 3 times and then I squeezed all the excess butter out with a cheese cloth before throwing it out.

Ps. If you’re doing AVB I water cured it over night and it reduced that burnt taste significantly.

Thank you for your help i will try i vaporize a lot me too

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I haven’t read through all the comments in this thread so I apologize if someone has already said this, but the way I made cannabutter is using a coffee percolator. Picked one up for heap on eBay

ed6ca8ac58d130b8f37bebd2572c1f22.jpg

Put the butter in the bottom where the water usually goes. Add a tablespoon of water to help it all boil over, and then add the weed where you’d usually put the coffee, and percolate it through about 4 times

Worked a treat, quick, and doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad as the stove top open pot methods

How much butter and weed you put? Thanks

I decarb 5oz Frank. This turns into 4oz.

This gets mixed with 2 and half sticks of butter. After an 8 hour slow cook I end up with about 500g cannabutter.

At the end of the slow cook I squeeze it out through a ricer.

post-62971-0-50346600-1519428028_thumb.jpeg

Into a bowl with a litre or so of water. Oil stays on top bong water remains. Scoop the set butter off the top and remelt by kettle water into new bowl. Once set again check water underneath. If it still bong water, wash again.

Each ice cube contains 2 grams weed. I eat 3 at a time. Works all day.

Chilli in there works as a deterant.

post-62971-0-75859300-1519428316_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I decarb 5oz Frank. This turns into 4oz.

This gets mixed with 2 and half sticks of butter. After an 8 hour slow cook I end up with about 500g cannabutter.

At the end of the slow cook I squeeze it out through a ricer.

attachicon.gif9A210EDA-6482-43F5-83AF-E2FC5D54EF51.jpeg

Into a bowl with a litre or so of water. Oil stays on top bong water remains. Scoop the set butter off the top and remelt by kettle water into new bowl. Once set again check water underneath. If it still bong water, wash again.

Each ice cube contains 2 grams weed. I eat 3 at a time. Works all day.

Chilli in there works as a deterant.

attachicon.gif8A760617-5762-4AC2-A8B3-2352FBD3CE32.jpeg

Wow... thanks try blu, i alredy tryed that sistem but with lower dosages , half ounce of weeds and half stick of butter, i didnt had any results. I wish would work for me too

It’s a different stoned / high that’s for sure and affects different people in different ways.

If I have too much I just walk around forgetting what I was doing for most the day. Rubbish.

I know when it is working as I have no interest in smoking any pot.

I don’t think it’s all that Frank. It is fun to try a few times though.

Stick with it I guess. It’s bound to work eventually I suppose.

Eating too much butter makes me feel sick. Make a strong batch.

• Upvote 1

It’s a different stoned / high that’s for sure and affects different people in different ways.

If I have too much I just walk around forgetting what I was doing for most the day. Rubbish.

I know when it is working as I have no interest in smoking any pot.

I don’t think it’s all that Frank. It is fun to try a few times though.

Stick with it I guess. It’s bound to work eventually I suppose.

Eating too much butter makes me feel sick. Make a strong batch.

Thanks try blu, yeah it is totally different stoned, i remember one of my college of work he offered me a couple and i was off my head.. he couldn't give me the recipe because his mum us to make cookies. This happened 8 years ago, since than i kept trying.

As you say when they work take away the pull to smoke, for that reason im so motivated make work. For my fitness, im a boxer and bother me a lot in my lungs smoke joints. Thanks again mate