PTSD

Auqadoll

Question

Hi. Really need help. My husband has chronic PTSD ex military. He hid his use for years untill a accident where he lost his memory. We found out his only hope was canibus to stop the PTSD but I'm totally lost now. In Brisbane and really hate to ask but need help with anything that could help him. If we grow how long etc? Hey i could probably kill plasic plants so yer I'm hopeless

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sorry to hear about your hubby it's definitely a real tough struggle I'm also ex military and suffer PTSD as well. If I can grow anyone can theres plenty of knowledge being shared here and it's were I learnt everything I needed to grow my own. But nobody will tell you who's selling cause it's against the rules of the page pubs are usually a good bet just need to look for the happy ones

Thanks. We have a few seeds and are going to try and grow in the spare room. It's hot and has good air circulation. Looks like a fun learning curve. Fingers crossed in a few months will be self sufficient. I'll do what i can via Beyond Blue to try and push the cause since the government listens to the advisory committee

• Upvote 1

Im in the area and just learning myself. Ive recently gone through just about everything that could go wrong lol. I've worked out the good hydro shops in brissy.... done all the hard yards ha would be more than happy to help with whatever you need :) i just love gardening. I just went and started training my friends plant last night. Its my second attempt i think she looks pretty

Before

c4ab3c6fcac4e7736c63a0e84936dce8.jpg

After8d53cf59e7ea6c2bf0b25061328865f3.jpg928d6bf0b5669572df60c329a123c7bc.jpg

no expert on ptsd 

but i would suggest a Joe Rogan pod cast to watch they are talking about TBI traumatic brain injury for explosions 

& how the military are dealing with this prob & what there methods are of treating that are sending guys over the edge 

there is a better way & these guys are getting it together 

Joe Rogan Experience #1056 - Dr. Mark Gordon & Andrew Marr 90min https://youtu.be/9jN6eBH8CFc
  • Upvote 4

On my 1st indoor, brissy guys as well. Happy to share what I learnt so far, happy to receive pm to share my journey. $1500 and a locked room ( snake/spiders breeding room wink wink, sorry breeding no light atm lol, worked for me. )

Much better option than sourcing meds from black market. Save heaps, have plenty for Extraction, edibles and the like. Find a Strain that’s right.

I helped a friend with PTSD along with major nerve damage pain. He is almost fully of his opioids. Found edibles for him gave him the dose he needed to manage his life. Changed man.

I have herd that as well Indy. For my mate is was sleep that was his biggest hurdle. Prescription pills whilst knocked him out but also left major side effects.

He now sleeps like a baby. I must add this guy was in for 14 Years and I still don’t think I have seen all his scars. Bugger shouldnt be alive. My 1st attempt sourced him 250mg caps from a well know source. Had no effect o.0 over time with reduction of other meds and using over 1000mg a day he had now settled on home made cookies for meds.

He is also going through the channels to try get it legal. Best you can really do is document everything, be informed, Sadly most MDs don’t have any real knowledge on it but that’s changing. If they do it will be those who are at the top they will start with. Imagine if they do allow for ex-military with PTSD the amount of people who will come out of the woodwork will swamp whatever system they try to use.

Grow ya own :)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by MreofOz

On my 1st indoor, brissy guys as well. Happy to share what I learnt so far, happy to receive pm to share my journey. $1500 and a locked room ( snake/spiders breeding room wink wink, sorry breeding no light atm lol, worked for me. )

Much better option than sourcing meds from black market. Save heaps, have plenty for Extraction, edibles and the like. Find a Strain that’s right.

I helped a friend with PTSD along with major nerve damage pain. He is almost fully of his opioids. Found edibles for him gave him the dose he needed to manage his life. Changed man.

That awesome. What strain did you used to sort out the nerve pain?

He is yet to settle on a Strain, growing bug has hit him. He wants to grow everything. lol

He settled on a butter method I use to use. 8 hour low temp crock pot. Seems to turn what ever I use leaf or bud into sleep gear ( well for me, for him it’s bliss. One of his cookies and it’s night night for 12 hours) knocks most of the thc of into cbd. Well that’s my understanding.

I use to always have a few of my “ special cookies “ in the freezer for times when you have that mate who recons they could handle anything [emoji41] I made it a mission to be the guy in the earlier years to be the one who you remember as got you so bent that the story lives on. It can back fire though, I remember a 21st that saw almost everyone asleep before midnight. The Keg, the party girl and band weren’t to impressed.