To make tomato leaf insecticide, steep 2 fresh tomato leaves in a quart of water overnight. Strain the material and spray the liquid directly on your plants’ leaves.

Hey Micmac, is the water to make the tomatoe leaf tea boiling or just room temp/cool water?

Many thx

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I just sit it on window sill for a day, lots of stuff I do doesn't get mentioned, but I like to put tomato leaves in and around plants, thought most would find it silly

Next grow might even put a couple in room

Never had a pest problem ever don't know if it's precautionary measures or just get lucky

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

he's after the neem cake , crushed neem seed 

just on there neem oil , i'd rather emulsify with potassium silicate &/or Aloe , even soap nuts 

than pre buying emulsified oil with Potassium Hydroxide aka ph up i think 

maybe i'd think different on a large farm scale but at home soap nuts are pretty cheap 

full of saponins , which is the wetting agent / emulsifier , & is a natural insecticide 

Right on boys!

Thank you all!

Been looking a bit online at all the bits I had to get.

Ordered from Epping, that nifty 3 bag bundle. Neem, kelp, barley.

Maybe a bit extra but should be good shit.

I tried to find ogs in brisvegas today, traffic was foul and couldn't find it on a drive-by and I didn't have the time.

Anybody confirm 240 Albert St?

One thing I came across last night about Neem.

In a Kevin Jodry video he speaks about when the "product" is "blown" for concentrates that any contiminants show up.

In a different video by a no till farmer (brownboy420) who makes shatter he mentioned that he once made a batch that turned out green and not the usual brown\tan colour.

He mentioned that is was caused by Neem oil spraying.

Now I don't make or use shatter, I'm a buds guy but interesting all the same.

I sprayed last year's plants with a dilution of eco Neem from Bunnings last year and they survived dense bush pretty well I thought.

With regard to any potential mix I plan a mix of Neem cake, diamoteous earth in for pest management. Combined with an eco Neem spray in veg I'm hoping for good defence.