Gazza's Greenhouse

They are still growing, I have done my best to super crop them, to stop the vertical growth and hopefully they push out more. I use nutes on a fortnightly basis. Seasol and powerfeed also add a couple caps of Charlie carp. Also like to use the osmocote slow release fertilizer as well just a couple of hand fills spread around the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah the natural earth here is really good, I remember when I was digging the plot before I put the raised bed in, big worms everywhere, do have a lot of clay here but. I've got another spot I've started for next year been putting a lot of gypsum down to break it up. Definitely a fair bit involved with gardening as all you guys know.

Here's some random shit but I reckon a few of u could relate to.

Others amongst us obey such laws purely out of fear. Because behind every unjust law stands a covert or overt threat of extreme violence. There is a case to be made for that kind of compliance. Who could fault a person who is by design a survival machine, that doesn't want to go to prison, to be tortured, impoverished, hanged, drawn and quartered?

Still, sometimes the fear that we submit to is an internal beast. Big brother isn't all that big. He can't watch our every move, our every action, our every small act of disobedience. Sometimes we find ourselves somewhere, in the privacy of our homes, in remote corners of our lives, where we truly are free, where no corporation, no government, no policeman, no lawyer, no judge, no jury, no executioner is watching us. In such places, at such times, if we choose to uphold unjust laws, our obedience turns from an act of understandable, justifiable cowardice to one of voluntary collaboration. So, if you find yourself in such a position, realize that disobedience of unjust laws is your moral duty. And that someday our species will look back upon the patenting of life with the same contempt we look back upon the ownership of human beings.