• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

True origins of strains thread.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Wondering the same

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Just to clarify mm, will silver not work with true clone only strains?

No, true clone only strains wont grow seed no matter how much pollen you dump on them. They are sterile plants and the only way to propagate from them is by cloning.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

No, true clone only strains wont grow seed no matter how much pollen you dump on them. They are sterile plants and the only way to propagate from them is by cloning.

How bizarre.

I knew a cultivar of the coca plant was propagated via cuttings only and I guess it makes sense, since all species have infertile specimens.

Stuff like this is driving me even more towards IBL or landraces.
Kentucky Freud Chicken - Cock sucking good.

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
After reading about many candidate strains I've decided that Dr Grinspoon by Barney's Farms will be what I would choose.

Unfortunately it's out of stock everywhere in the usual locations.

If anyone comes across any that is available on their usual seedbank or browsing of sites I would really appreciate a message to let me know.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Contact the breeder, they will know when fresh seeds will become available.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

After reading about many candidate strains I've decided that Dr Grinspoon by Barney's Farms will be what I would choose.

Unfortunately it's out of stock everywhere in the usual locations.

If anyone comes across any that is available on their usual seedbank or browsing of sites I would really appreciate a message to let me know.

Ace seeds, Original delicatessen and Cannabiogen, all have nice sativa's, seedsman stock them

If you can't find Dr Grinspoon

Edited by pedro de pacas, 05 December 2017 - 12:52 PM.

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:

Contact the breeder, they will know when fresh seeds will become available.

They have a notify me email which I've done already.

Not in a huge rush but I will try contacting them directly to find out.

They have feminised seeds it seems and I think this would be a good male to hit a Neville's or Amnesia down the track.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Was it you looking for landrace strains? If so check out the real seed company. Also Ace seeds has some mind bending African cultivars.

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:

Ace seeds, Original delicatessen and Cannabiogen, all have nice sativa's, seedsman stock them

If you can't find Dr Grinspoon

I'm really digging the Grinspoon story. I read about his activism in a book (where else right) and you can probably tell by the way I write that I'm a pretty bookish type of person, a thinker and the sativa high is definitely what I prefer.

I saw a pic of a cross of it here and I was instantly taken by it. It was quite literally speaking to me. So I'm pretty convinced it's what I want.

The other one that intrigues me is the Laughing Buddha that Barney's has. If there's anything I absolutely love about this wonderful plant is the rip roaring laughter that flows when you have this with close like minded friends.

Thank you for the heads up.

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:

Was it you looking for landrace strains? If so check out the real seed company. Also Ace seeds has some mind bending African cultivars.

Yes a good Durban Poison or Malawi are definitely in future plans.

Yep when I get around to actual putting money down for seeds I'll be seeking landraces that breed true(ish) above hybrids I've decided.

Start with where it all started.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.