"Leaf" Australian Medical Cannabis documentary

Here's a another distasteful situation I/We found ourselves in thanks to the medical profession..

One night when our child was about 3yo, I woke out of a deep sleep for reasons unknown and went checked on ***, only to find *** limp and blue in colour around the lips and throat from having a "big one". As any parent would do, you ring a Ambulance and provide CPR to the best of your ability. Ambo's arrive and we get *** stabilised, and head up to the Hospital's A&E. Only to get pulled aside once we arrive there* and get hammered with questions by a couple of Social Workers. It took a bit, but it finally dawned on me that these dumbfucks were of the impression that I bought harm to our child in some way. That there really tested me. Here I am, being kept away from our child's bedside when we nearly lost ***.

That's a situation no genuine caring parent should ever have to experience again, anywhere. That said, I understand there's some maggots out there that will bring harm to children. But the system MUST be improved so decent parent's can get to their child's bedside sooner.

* Missus and I get pulled aside, while *** is in A&E being worked on.

Edited by Indycar

Hey Micmac,

Have you ever heard the saying "The grass is always greener on the other side" that is exactly what the mighty US of A is. It looks greener. But in reality only some of it.

A good mate of mine was living in the U.S. and the violence over there is a massive. He moved to Canada, but as the prevalence of violence expands in the U.S. it's moved over the border into Canada. He has now come back to Oz for the safety of his children.

Some of the laws sound really inviting BUT if you look at the whole picture, we are way better off here.

And now the yanks have voted for Trump as president??? WTF??? Look at what's happening with healthcare. Don't ever get sick.

I'd go to Israel before the U.S. and even Israel is dangerous

Now, you want to move to the U.S.A.? Rather you than me.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Edited by merl1n

Just az well there are only 20 odd million in Aus. US would look like kindy conpared to us with their pop numbers. Our benefit is our minimal pop. Aussies far more violent nation imo and I've lived in both countries across varied socio-economic framework (s) That letter is from a self serving coward ( or gov-pharma harlot) which is the state of most, and quite understandable. I feel for your family Indy