• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

Bad batches are becoming more regular

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Duggz27

Duggz27

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey guys new to the forum but im getting a bit fed up with buying a bad batch of weed and getting terribly sick from it. Yesterday for the third time in less than 3 months i bought more moudly weed. Its really starting to fustrate me because i smoke every day and buy half oz's each week and keep having to throw a bunch out and spend more money and i cant afford, just wondering if anybody else is being effected by this, ive heard suppliers are somehow putting it into water to make it weigh more, just wanted to hear everybodies thoughts, im located qld

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• 420 Crew
  • 3539 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Can't comment. I haven't paid for weed since the mid-90's..

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

OldManDallas

OldManDallas

Almost 46 & 2

• 420 Crew
  • 1776 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Same Indy. Sorry to hear about your bad weed, maybe its time to start to grow your own?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg      

Cannabis Compassion Australia

gallery_5_33_9843.png

I choose to Live and to Grow, Take and Give and to Move, Learn and Love and to Cry, Kill and Die and to be Paranoid and to Lie, Hate and Fear and to do what Ever it takes to move through.

micmac

micmac

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4371 Posts:
I forget what they call but seen it hydro shop, they could be using a spray that's designed to prolong the life of fruit so it doesn't get any bacteria on it
If u spray your pot and then dry it's supposed to nearly double the weight of the finished product
He said they sell heaps of it , from memory $1000 for 5 litres but don't quote me
Another thing I've seen around here is that they think it's dry so they bag up, because it wasn't properly dried it sweats in the bag and cause mould
If it looks like shit , smells like shit it's probably shit
I smoke a lot 1/2 ounce between me and chimeon but we can still go with out if it's not worth it
Just drink more piss!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

conesy

conesy

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Thats interesting you made this topic because I bought a half O last week and all throughout the weed it had tiny tiny little bits of crystal stuff through it, almost like crushed up glass and it was rolled in it to look better. Really strange Ive still got some here If someone wants to look at it let me know and ill take a pic n show you guys.

Duggz27

Duggz27

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Have you had any symptoms from it? I got full body aches exetremly uncomfortable, feel really cold in hot weather, sweating like shit during your sleep, horrible headaches and so on. I find the best way to spot the mould is by holding the buds in the palm of your hand and taking a photo with your iphone with the flash on and generally you can get close up really good qualitt shots that tend to amplify finding mould

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3975 Posts:
Mouldy pot has a distinct smell about it and a seasoned smoker or grower can tell if its mouldy just by smelling the product and of course its no good for smoking that is for certain but what concerns me more is the products,chemicals and poisons used through out the grow cycles of these plants, i seen on lateline on abc a few months back in canada where they are growing medical cannabis to be imported around the world including Australia that the wrong fungicide was sprayed on a medical crop and as a result the plants absorbed this chemical and when the dried buds were heated in the form of smoking those chemicals had a chemical reaction and converted into arsenic or cyanide it was definitely one of those two poisons i just cant remember which one it was but it doesnt really matter because both of those poisons are toxic to humans and as a result of smoking that cannabis a man DIED and this was a mistake made by there very people were supposed to trust our health with,now have a think about what could be going into your cannabis ? If you dont know than your putting your health at risk in my opinion and the only true way to know is to grow your own organic cannabis yourself, i haven't bought pot for a very long time but last Christmas i had three different people turn up with three different types of pot all bought from different dealers and for the first time ever i chopped it up,had a smoke and through it out on the lawn cause thats where it belonged it was rubbish and it tasted disgusting all three of them,one in particular reeked of somthing that smelt like fly spray honestly, i made all off those people try some of my organic home grown with them and everyone agreed with no hesitation that you couldn't even compare my home grown to street bought the taste the smell the look and most importantly the stone was 100% better than that street shit they were paying top dollars for,well i sent em all off with some real cannabis and big smiles but i was crook for days after smoking that crap they were buying,moral to the story is know your supplier better more be your own supplier and grow the best there is,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Duggz27

Duggz27

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Haha if only it was that easy, im still living at home and could probably grow a few in the back garden but theres no chance of an indoor setup and ontop of that i'll be moving out with my girlfriend at the end of next year and will probably be an apartment meaning i wont be able to grow there either. I've tried growing a few times with a friend of mine but they would get a couple of inches tall and end up dying or something, haha.

Duggz27

Duggz27

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
Would you believe only 3 days later my fresh bag has now also turned to shit, gotta love that when your already finanically fucked

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• 420 Crew
  • 3539 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

I hope you told your dealer it's shit dope, and what's happening to it. Because if you don't he/she will continue to play you as a sucker and keep palming the crap off to you. Sometimes you got to stand up to these deadshits that have no conscience.

Edited by Indycar, 12 November 2017 - 11:09 PM.

PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.