So u want to build your led cob

Hey gazz,

Micmac offered u the peacepipe brother

Stop lookin to get even or keep bad vibes goin

Life is way to short mate

I know u've had difference of opinion,but at least he's trying to ease up on negativety

Let's get back to helpin ppl with your knowledge of lights and shit

Chill matey chill

Bob there was no negativity in my last post, i just thought i would post the link to cobkit.com as they are probably the cheapest cob lights you will find anywhere on the internet in DIY form, $19 a cob, CE sells these here for $40-$50 i think i paid CE also sell the heatsinks for $30+, cobkit.com are much cheaper

had i known about these guys before i bought mine i would have probably saved half of the cost which is a great deal when your talking DIY led's

Yep. That's why I had the exact same ones put together for me from Timber. I didn't want to spend the time to research or take the risk of doing something wrong. They are fantastic little units. Well worth the money in my opinion and took me about 10mins to setup out of the box. My soldering iron never even got turned on. Job done

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app