Some trouble getting started (first time)

Really you only water your germinating seeds once in two weeks cardrona,interesting,i do mine a little different just because if i only watered mine once here in the first to weeks id have no germinated seeds due to the lack of moisture so i give mine a big drink when i plant the seed and then water twice a day and even more often if its very hot with light shower from the watering can until there up and they've got a set of true leaves and two serrated leaves then i cut my watering back to every 3 to 5 days until there big enough to plant out,after that i only water when its really needed,when the plants are droopy at night thats when i know its needed and if im getting regular rain fall i dont water at all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Two pieces of paper towel on a plate, put the seeds between the two sheets of paper towel and keep them wet and thats it,i started these 4 or 5days ago and nearly all of them have germinated but i do prefer planting the seeds straight into there pots or straight into the ground, i find you end up with much stronger plants as apposed to the paper towel method but it certainly works047a7f3b40b45fd6b0f69ba7ea7cc8fb.jpg4e8b363919cc7e039daa9e6f605d68b6.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app