• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
434 replies to this topic

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 Posts:
Welcom aboard BB and good luck with your grow

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

basilbush

basilbush

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 Posts:
Exciting times ahead bb

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts:
A little bit of an update, and a few questions.
I’ve transferred them from their seedling pots into larger ones, two rocket pots and just a standard pot. I’ve got another two sized rocket pots to later transfer them into, from memory they will go from this 8L pot to 18L the final sizes is around 56L.

https://uploads.tapa...5326e11d4b.heic

I’m hoping to get them outside in the next two weeks. We are getting a few days around 25 but then minimums of 8 degrees other nights. Is this still too cold for them?

Another question, I was doing some research and read about a mainlining technique which I would love to try. My main question is, is it too advanced for a beginner to attempt? I know you have to basically strip the stem back to the third node and then chop the top off it and leave two main growth tips to expand out and then follow the same process on those two new growth tips once they have developed enough. Are there any issues/possibly complications I should be aware of when attempting this?

Cheers
BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts:

A little bit of an update, and a few questions.
I’ve transferred them from their seedling pots into larger ones, two rocket pots and just a standard pot. I’ve got another two sized rocket pots to later transfer them into, from memory they will go from this 8L pot to 18L the final sizes is around 56L.

https://uploads.tapa...5326e11d4b.heic

I’m hoping to get them outside in the next two weeks. We are getting a few days around 25 but then minimums of 8 degrees other nights. Is this still too cold for them?

Another question, I was doing some research and read about a mainlining technique which I would love to try. My main question is, is it too advanced for a beginner to attempt? I know you have to basically strip the stem back to the third node and then chop the top off it and leave two main growth tips to expand out and then follow the same process on those two new growth tips once they have developed enough. Are there any issues/possibly complications I should be aware of when attempting this?

Cheers
BB

Not sure why the pictures didn’t show. Here it is again
https://uploads.tapa...9b941a0dae.heic

https://uploads.tapa...688b87d838.heic

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts:
Next week has minimums all above 10 degrees (most days sit around 20). I think I’ll be taking these little guys outside from now on!

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts:
Hi guys, need some help here please!
Not sure if I’m being paranoid or not but are these little guys deficient in something? Their colour looks a little different, I think. Or I could be paranoid hahaha
Please help/advise!

https://uploads.tapa...8695d0b305.heic

https://uploads.tapa...1ef8d7fe4f.heic

Cheers
BB

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
They look pretty healthy to me mate. If anything could use a bit of a feed but they're looking good at that size

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts:

They look pretty healthy to me mate. If anything could use a bit of a feed but they're looking good at that size

Thanks for the reassurance Tunker! I really appreciate it

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Thanks for the reassurance Tunker! I really appreciate it

No worries. Someone may disagree yet lol

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 Posts:
The bigger one in the normal pot looks fine the 2 in rocket pots look a lighter green but don't know if that's just the photo, but they all look healthy for size.
Good luck with them BB

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.