Foxtails

Nice work Bob! Now it's up to YOU! U can pull now or you can wait till 2nd and 3rd browning... Regardless what anyone says, the choice is ultimately yours! There is no right and wrong here! It's a learning process! You will know what to do next time!

I would let it go [emoji16]

Just my 2c gl Bob

Edited by AussieBogan

All good on the smoko front guys

Do'nt need to chop cause got nothin else.

Those colas even though relatively small, are hard and tight like been dipped in s/thin and left to dry.

Main concern was with those foxtails.

Will extra growth if i leave it, go into them or will bud actually expand?

I know, i know, stupid newbie asking stupid newbie quessies, but tried finding answers elsewhere and still my head hurts.

Apparently hazes can go forever to finish, but this is an auto.

One more stupid newbie question, if i leave it, do i feed it?

Allready flushed once about week ago, not much yellowing but.

I love everyones work except my own   (old afghan phantom saying)

Peace   bob

Edited by afgahn bob

Hey Bob,

I regularly go 3 brownings, in fact always now. As Bobito states there is a change in the levels of cannabinoids the longer you leave it. For me, growing for my own medical needs, I want/need a more narcotic effect over a heady effect. To achieve this I leave mine for 12-13weeks or the 3rd browning, then flush. I have found that, on one occasion, I started flushing when the 3rd set of hairs were still white and this slowed and eventually stopped the maturing process. So I wouldn't be starting the flush until you have the plant at the final point you want.

I'm not a fan of autos so how they may be affected by elongating the period of 12/12 I'm unsure. I have, in the past, left one grow for 16weeks of 12/12 but the improvement in the smoke compared to 12 weeks was imo minimal. There was however an issue with the density of the bud restricting airflow and causing moisture build up within the bud resulting in mould.

P.S. We can all be our own worse critics. ie 'I love everyones work except my own'. Be happy with what you achieve cos some others don't even get as far as you. Learn from it and improve with each grow. I have a mate whose weights were greater than mine grrrr But then he couldn't achieve my quality. I'd much rather (and need) quality over quantity.

Merl1n

I'm with you brother,

Def go with quality over weight every time.

Gonna leave it, see what happens, as you say it's all about learning from success or failure

Thanks 4 input and yeah i think mould and moisture might be a prob

This thing is like a five fingered club on a stalk

Spent 3 mths in a chemo ward, so when it comes to appreciating what i have compared to others, it's a no contest

Thank god every day 4 my shitty life when i've seen what some others have to contend with

Peace   bob

• Upvote 1

Spent 3 mths in a chemo ward, so when it comes to appreciating what i have compared to others, it's a no contest

Thank god every day 4 my shitty life when i've seen what some others have to contend with

Peace   bob

I can only give you +1 for that comment, if I could it'd be +100

Having previously worked in the disability sector I couldn't agree more. My situation is shithouse. I wouldn't wish this on anybody and I could easily sit down and get what I call the "poor me's", but by Christ, there are people out there 100 times worse off than me.

Okay, Haze genetics is a bit of a hint.  Is it outdoors as well by any chance?

Autos can tend to drag out a bit longer outdoors, especially during the shorter days part of the year.  Haze genetics finishing in 80 days, auto or otherwise, is extremely optimistic to put it mildly.

Still plenty of life left in that plant, I'd definitely be leaving her go for longer.  Don't know how or what you're feeding her, but I'd be backing it off a bit if possible, and letting her go until those shade leaves start yellowing off at least 3/4 of the way up the plant.  If you do that, you may well find yourself getting "more yield than expected" :D

I've got a Haze auto bean in the stash, just haven't been brave enough to crack it yet.

:peace:

Bingo

Was hoping you'd be back

Thanks hashy, it was a freebie from IGLM way back when they invented the wheel or somethin

Siberian or neville or some sorta haze, i'm in a haze right now.

To right Merlin, we think our lives really suck or just wanna eat worms in the corner s/where

Then there's the poor buggers who are in 24/7 pain or some poor woman who has both breasts removed and 6 mths

I could go on and on, it really put my life in perspective and the little wins i used to take 4 granted, mean so much more

Anyhoo much thanks 4 everybody, will back off on feeding my little siberian friend and see what happens in couple wks

peace   bob

To right Merlin, we think our lives really suck or just wanna eat worms in the corner s/where

Then there's the poor buggers who are in 24/7 pain or some poor woman who has both breasts removed and 6 mths

I could go on and on, it really put my life in perspective and the little wins i used to take 4 granted, mean so much more

Anyhoo much thanks 4 everybody, will back off on feeding my little siberian friend and see what happens in couple wks

peace   bob

Hey Bob,

Yea, the mrs and I are heading to England, well, that's the plan. She's all up'n'down about should we go?, can we go?, can we afford to go?. My answer "tomorrow you could walk out your front door and get hit by a bus, then regret not doing everything you could have done today. We have the ability to do it today, so let's do it."

I was told the last surgery had a high likelihood of sending me blind and I was lucky to escape that outcome, but there's nothing to say that the next operation won't result in exactly that, so enjoy it while you can.

As for the feeding, sounds like you're right on the cusp of harvest, so it's all a matter of choice from here. Just remember you need a good flush prior to finishing, imo a minimum of 5 days flushing.

Merl1n

Bloody hell Merl1n, not quite sure how to respond brother

Knew u was in a bad way but that sounds terrible (not trip to england)

All of us who are in good health take 4 granted things like 2 legs, 2 arms, good sight and smell

It's not till there's a chance of losing some of our take 4 granted stuff that we realize just how good things were before.

Mate, your bang on with that take on life, you just don't know what's around the corner

Whatever you end up doing, i wish u better health, less pain and bigger buds

Hear its nice time of year in pommyland, grab that missus of yours and just do it

Thanks 4 advice on haze auto

Peace     bob