GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

I'm loving this thread GQ1 And yes looks like a very nice area. I went to the Daintree in the 90s with my ex. Came back with a different perspective of life. Would love to get back up there one day. So much to see. I am facinated with old growth forests. I go to some old ones here in Gippsland and usually go alone to get back in touch with nature every so often. Sometimes almost nude if its hot and no one around but last time I came back and had a tic in my ankle!

Thank you woodsy,the daintree and surrounding areas of far north qld are also one of my favorite places too but sadly a lot of things have changed since the nineties but what is preserved of the forest is still a spectacular site to see i was at cape tribulation for my birthday a couple of years and just by chance it was a king tide and a full moon we had a bonfire on the beach and made damper in the camp oven until the waves put out the fire out and because of the tide the great barrier reef really truly was meeting the rain forest its was a moment in time i hope i never forget

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No joke Queenie I was on a hunting trip many moons ago it rained a few days earlier walked thru some long grass thought it time for a leak, peeing, whistling away had a glance down, what the hell, yep, a tick on the ol wang, bloody hell they can hang on, talk about skin stretching.

Baaahaahaaa

Cheers all

Thank you woodsy,the daintree and surrounding areas of far north qld are also one of my favorite places too but sadly a lot of things have changed since the nineties but what is preserved of the forest is still a spectacular site to see i was at cape tribulation for my birthday a couple of years and just by chance it was a king tide and a full moon we had a bonfire on the beach and made damper in the camp oven until the waves put out the fire out and because of the tide the great barrier reef really truly was meeting the rain forest its was a moment in time i hope i never forget

The place I regard as god's country. The colours of the region are truly amazing, from the reef to the rainforest and beyond.

Edited by Indycar

^ I at least want to visit the world heritage areas. Daintree being one of them.

Not really into nudism. lol  Kinda weirds me out. Seen a few mates do this when they have had a few too many drinks. Not for me.

I don't mind walking around the house naked though if no one is around.

Each to their own. lol

Edited by Allotropy