To trim or not to and different methods used and why

Well Micmac,I found out on the weekend that the drug squad copper and his bloody dog that backs on to the back of my property have moved,one of my other neighbors informed me on Sunday there gone whoo hooo,so that is a big relief because it was on my mind everyday last season and the paranoia set in good and proper I can tell you but I've still got a few other worries like the metre reader,my metre box is in the backyard and I also have a eco sulage septic tank that by law needs to be checked every 4months at my own cost, so I know what days exactly that both these blokes are coming but still its a concern of course but they are the really the only people I have to worry about, neighbors are not a problem because there a fair distance away so it doesn't so much matter how high they get and smells aren't an issue either, the metre reader is usually in a hurry so he's in and out in two minutes but the tank bloke walks right past everything there's no getting around that one unfortunately, coincidentally the blokes name is James Morrison lol when he's coming I put shade cloth up where ever I can to prevent him getting a good look, I have to do that twice a season its a bit of a fuck around but gotta do what I gotta do,sunlight is another issue the majority of what I'll plant this year will get about 6hours direct sunlight the rest of the day is filtered sunlight but I find that's more than enough to produce good size plants actually I find the filtered light hours work well when summer is at its hottest because it kinda protects them from being fried in the scorching summers afternoons we get here in Qld,last year I just put plants all over my yard weather they got sun or no sun and the no sun plants which honestly only got one hour of sun a day and only got filtered sun the entire rest of the day still produced good buds but those plants only got a metre high and only got 3to4 ounces of each one its a big difference to the 2 pounder plants but they were still a nice smoke just much less of it,I'm almost ready to start a new thread for my summer grow that I hope to show everything from before,during and after so that all who want to follow can get a good idea of what I'm doing here,hope that helps Micmac or at least I hope you can make sense of all that lol,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol

was listening to music and this thread pops up. Well after reading through everything..... I sympathize with your story..

thanks for taking the time to read and reply , its funny the obstacles placed in our way are just that,obstacles not the end,I used to grow in sort a little fortress about 4mx4xm but it was only 1.2 m high was quite a task to get in there and do what I needed to do as it also covered with metal fencing on top,on one occasion my neighbours were getting all there trees trimmed on the same fence I was using as a back wall had to put a tarp over them for 2 days nothing went wrong don't think they seen them who really knows would've taken a while if they did come took me half a day to untie everything at harvest

Well Micmac,I found out on the weekend that the drug squad copper and his bloody dog that backs on to the back of my property have moved,one of my other neighbors informed me on Sunday there gone whoo hooo,so that is a big relief because it was on my mind everyday last season and the paranoia set in good and proper I can tell you but I've still got a few other worries like the metre reader,my metre box is in the backyard and I also have a eco sulage septic tank that by law needs to be checked every 4months at my own cost, so I know what days exactly that both these blokes are coming but still its a concern of course but they are the really the only people I have to worry about, neighbors are not a problem because there a fair distance away so it doesn't so much matter how high they get and smells aren't an issue either, the metre reader is usually in a hurry so he's in and out in two minutes but the tank bloke walks right past everything there's no getting around that one unfortunately, coincidentally the blokes name is James Morrison lol when he's coming I put shade cloth up where ever I can to prevent him getting a good look, I have to do that twice a season its a bit of a fuck around but gotta do what I gotta do,sunlight is another issue the majority of what I'll plant this year will get about 6hours direct sunlight the rest of the day is filtered sunlight but I find that's more than enough to produce good size plants actually I find the filtered light hours work well when summer is at its hottest because it kinda protects them from being fried in the scorching summers afternoons we get here in Qld,last year I just put plants all over my yard weather they got sun or no sun and the no sun plants which honestly only got one hour of sun a day and only got filtered sun the entire rest of the day still produced good buds but those plants only got a metre high and only got 3to4 ounces of each one its a big difference to the 2 pounder plants but they were still a nice smoke just much less of it,I'm almost ready to start a new thread for my summer grow that I hope to show everything from before,during and after so that all who want to follow can get a good idea of what I'm doing here,hope that helps Micmac or at least I hope you can make sense of all that lol,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks gq yep made sense we all gotta do what we gotta do 3/4 ounces is a nice little bonus off each