Re-veg autos

Now got single leaves and new growth comin outa buds.

Heaps amber trikes no new pistils

All new growth pale green

At 80 days now, so much for autos not re-veging

Pics tomorrow if anyone interested

No dead leaves either,even all gungus fats have bolted thinking she was gonna cark it

Be pullen em 2morrow sos you wont have to listen to me raving on  anymoe....

Ahhhh  peaceful thoughts........sandy beach.......palm trees,  my go-to place

Edited by afgahn bob

Sorry if this sounds stupid but...Indoors or Outdoors? What strain? Different autos flower for longer etc...And freak out and do weird shit when taken from lights to sun..

Pick some you think looks ready...Let it dry for a week...If it smokes up how you like it after drying for a week.......you should of picked it a week ago....Best way to go is a decent camera that takes a macro shot...So you can get in and suss out those triches.....If their all amber youve left it way to long...imo...everyone likes a different smoke though...

Autos taken outdoors are a waste of time imo...All that work for a few oz.... I've noticed in the colder months too that it helps to pick that little bit earlier...couple of days/week....pistils seem to "die off" quicker and earlier in the colder months.... hard to tell maturity etc.... but if your indoors ignore my ramblings and scroll down the the next commment....

Start early this year guys...Its spring in August! Up here in QLD anyway..Germinating my first 20 seeds for the season this week....

Hi sweetleaf,

Thanks 4 thoughts.These are all white widows,under lights till 30 days and then outside. Goin on 50 days.

Yeah i'm in qld to and your right about cold nights,first time i can remember having 2 blankets on bed,  Ever!!!

Seedsman reckons 80 days max, they are just past that.

Iknow what seedbanks say aint allways gospel but these autos just don't wanna finish. Don't care to much about yield, just exp at mo.

This is first attempt since was 19 so don't even remember how long ago

The cold turned a couple deep blue but otherwise holding up.Already took most main colas off last wk,just waiting now.

Couple pics with cheap camera,tell me what you think. know they're small. Everyone tells me they can't re-veg,then why are single leaves comin out?.

Not exp miracles here ppl, very happy to have grown s/thing through middle of winter and have buds at end

Still got training wheels on,just trying to work out wtf is goin on

post-61357-0-55381400-1502767170_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-02706900-1502767400_thumb.jpgPlease ignore this north light. Only put out y/day

post-61357-0-45803400-1502767603_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-12555000-1502767777_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-99111900-1502767966_thumb.jpg

Seedsman reckons 80 days max, ignore that.  I generally add at least 3 weeks to stated auto time, usually 4, and find that's pretty close to reality.  I've had alleged 8 week strains that are only just ready for PK week at 8 weeks, and ended up harvesting at 13 weeks.

On top of that, auto's outdoors, plus during cooler months with less hrs of daylight, they will not perform well.

I can't see signs of reveg in those pics, so I'm not sure what you're talking about?  They remind me of my 1st auto attempt which was outdoors in Autumn, very similar look and they took ages to finish up and never looked right, it was like they wanted to keep producing leaf instead of flowers to some extent whilst filling out.  But if they have adequate amber trichs on the calyx's, then you might as well flush and harvest.

Having said all that, if you figure a way to force auto's to reveg, let me know as I've had a couple of occassions where I wanted to do it.

:peace:

Thanks Hashy, was hoping you'd come along,

So even though calyx's ,are all swollen,does that mean they could produce another run of pistils?

Also, i thought when single leaves comin out of top of bud with new green growth that was re-veging.

Their pretty weird looking eh. Just a bunch of calyx's on top of each other without any substancial sugar leaf thickness.

Def not gonna argue with you, these are first plants in a long time, Most of them have 70-80% amber so prob pull em now?

Your right about the cold, one has turned a deep purple allmost black around fan leaves

Thanks 4 help

One other thing,just remembered (HIGHLY UNUSUAL) do you still have to flush if using worm concentrates and fish&kelp additives?

Just went through those pics you had on that seedsman post with that dude who repped himself as mr seedsman and they are really similar

Wonder if genetics for those autos were the prob? Or maybe scoob1980 was just high

Edited by afgahn bob

Thanks Hashy, was hoping you'd come along,

So even though calyx's ,are all swollen,does that mean they could produce another run of pistils?

Also, i thought when single leaves comin out of top of bud with new green growth that was re-veging.

Their pretty weird looking eh. Just a bunch of calyx's on top of each other without any substancial sugar leaf thickness.

Def not gonna argue with you, these are first plants in a long time, Most of them have 70-80% amber so prob pull em now?

Your right about the cold, one has turned a deep purple allmost black around fan leaves

Thanks 4 help

One other thing,just remembered (HIGHLY UNUSUAL) do you still have to flush if using worm concentrates and fish&kelp additives?

Just went through those pics you had on that seedsman post with that dude who repped himself as mr seedsman and they are really similar

Wonder if genetics for those autos were the prob? Or maybe scoob1980 was just high

You can wait and see, she might push another run of calyx's and fresh pistils, but if she has a heavy coverage of amber trichs already she's pretty much done.

If you've been adding forms of nutrition rather than just water it's probably worth a flush, but I'm not sure as soil and me don't get on well.

Don't remember having that discussion with Scoob, you sure you're not talking about an old conversation I had with the Sweet Seeds guy about the Jack 47?

Here's my 1st auto attempt that looks most similar:

post-49871-0-22398400-1502928208_thumb.jpg

That was mid May after a cool Autumn with a fair bit of moisture, and that one was by far the best of the 3 auto's. 

By comparison, same strain, same batch of seeds, but 2nd attempt under much better conditions:

post-49871-0-98751600-1502928217_thumb.jpg  post-49871-0-71421500-1502928236_thumb.jpg

Also did another one indoors from that batch that I nailed on my 3rd attempt which dropped 7 oz, but don't have the pics on this PC.  But shows the difference environment and experience can make with auto's.

Don't take this grow as a reflection on your skills, it's mostly down to environmental conditions.  I have no doubt you'll do a shitload better next time.

:peace:

Hashy, you make life feel a lot better than what it is.

Having revealed my happiness 4 your comments, i have one more question

or if any of my newly found much more inteligent friends come across this pitiful cry 4 help, please advise

If the main reason one grows plants is 4 the purpose of making RSO, and (maybe sly vape here & there)

Does one have to flush as the whole point is just removing trichs from plant, (who the fark is this one person)

Also, (spose this will be two questions), if one is chasing higher levels of CBD than THC,will it matter that much if harvest is left latter than sooner.

There, i shall ramble no further