Self-Sustainable Gorilla Grow, VIC (first timers)

I think you're goals are unrealistic.

I've been priveleged to witness quite closely the work of a guerilla grower in Vic over the last couple years and in spite of MASSIVE effort and $ (I'm talking $,000's) I'm pretty sure his yields didn't hit 2.5lb this year or last. And he would've started with at least 40 plants (no shortage of seeds). I kid you not it makes me cry to see the amount of effort he puts into his guerilla grows.

So maybe don't have too high expectations, especially if you're not prepared to put in in terms of effort and equipment.

Termites were the main problem I believe and I saw a Qld grower just posting recently about similar threat. So definitely have a termite prevention plan if you're to have any hope of success.

Good luck with your endeavors. Personally, I think it's be easier and more reliable to find a way to grow indoors.

Using blood and bone chook shit will bring in termites.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You could try putting plants in big pots and putting in blackberry bushes I've done that many times. To keeps the termites away if you put a flat rock under the pot plant. You should never say I'll get this or that. I would be looking at 2 oz anymore a bonus. Yes I know that's a low figure. When my outdoor last year averaged 10 of but that was in my yard. There is so much goes wrong outdoors caterpillars, bushfires, hail, theives and cops. The old saying don't put all your eggs in one basket. Watering at night would be best. Good luck with your choice. But you should start looking for ground now north facing hill be good.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Where is this controlled environment you speak of, outdoors is mine, let the good shit eat the bad shit,

prepare the ground water mulch and forget,

come back when their ready,

hope for the best

prepare for the worst,

grow indoors as well

cover your arse

enjoy

... and this was my driving force to get indoors and grow my own again. To get away from the bikie grown crap that had more seed, than bud and stem combined. Mastered the art of de-seeding the buds though, if there was any good to come of it. :D

So how is your room. Having a win against the aerial invasion?

Edited by Indycar

... and this was my driving force to get indoors and grow my own again. To get away from the bikie grown crap that had more seed, than bud and stem combined. Mastered the art of de-seeding the buds though, if there was any good to come of it. :D

So how is your room. Having a win against your aerial invasion?

Never bought "dress like a gay pirate" pot (bikie), bought a lb one year, hit the deck big time, was to fucked to grow for a bit

I should write a book on how to grow pot outside, gorilla style , lol, cost you xxxx's a bit tho

Grow room is all good, seemed a bit to easy

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1