• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Pedro V fungas gnats, rnd 1

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

hydrochronic

hydrochronic

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but make sure you don't have any puddles of water around the bottom of your plants either, as gnats love that.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2022 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

yeah bro,frequent flyers for sure,prob got little bar codes under wings

Can just hear em now "come on boys,triple points down at bobs place,make sure you swipe before you fuk his plants up"

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4477 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

yeah bro,frequent flyers for sure,prob got little bar codes under wings

Can just hear em now "come on boys,triple points down at bobs place,make sure you swipe before you fuk his plants up"

lol lol lol 

IPM bro is all can do 

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2022 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but make sure you don't have any puddles of water around the bottom of your plants either, as gnats love that.

Hit nail on head there hydro,had couple of those 50 ltre bins that fisho's use collecting rainwater on and off for 2xmths.

Took me that long to realize thats where lil buggers were hanging out. Friggen day spa for gnats;

Anyhoo,got rid of bins but gnats decided to stay

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Finally got some yellow sticky bits, now all I need is some gnats, the little fuckers all seemed to have pissed off

Lots of great advice given here, thanks everyone and good luck if you have them

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
easiest way is to dry out the medium for a length of time .... watch for foliage wilt..... you could probably spray them with drought guard and keep the medium dry longer than usual ... foliar spray them every few hours..... if not to deep in bloom... do this every few weeks if possible ....
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

sunseeker

sunseeker

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I used ground up cinnamon all over the top soil and they hate it. Also couple of cups of straight apple cider vinegar with sugar mixed into it, they seem to fly into and drown

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.