Pedro V fungas gnats, rnd 1

Hi All, first post, looks like you have an awesome community here from all walks of life. Been reading this and only on my second indoor grow and tried all methods here without success. What worked for me...hydrogen peroxide water mix 4:1 ratio. Let the top really dry out. Put the mixture in a spray/mister gun. Spray it on and then listen to the mix burn them. Apparently good for the roots too. Then use those yellow stickies. Get them from eBay rather than bunnings. Peroxide from Priceline.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Do u think your outdoor gardens are the contributor for the indoor invasion?

Maybe, been here 16 yrs and have never seen them before, used coco for the first time tho, but you never know.

Had a huge invasion of something small fly like this season, was an La Nina year, wet as fuck, rained for 5 months

Who knows Gazza, I've got NOTHING much to say about it, lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

Never had many problems with gnats ,I don't think they like perlite , have had a few but think it was because I left the top of the rockwool cube exposed and it grew green shit on it that attracted them ,,,,or maybe they brought the spores in .

So I usually have a layer of perlite covering the cubes nowadays.And no gnats.

Might be stuck in my ways but I just can't see the attraction to Coco .

• Upvote 1

Ahoy pedro.

Just watching youtube with these little winged fuckers flying around computer screen,(not mine),anyway this dude cut a cordial bottle off at neck

and then taped it upside down back in bottle. He poured in prob 2in of apple cider vineger and bout 10ml of dishwashing liquid.

Left it in his tent for about 3 hrs, came back and friggen thing was half full of drowned gnats.(the best kind).

Now to me i'd say bit off photo-shop or may be they hired gnat stuntmen who could'nt swim,but they were'nt trying to sell a product.

Maybe it works. It would get rid of the big ma-farkers, don't know bout the little farks allready in soil though

Hi All, first post, looks like you have an awesome community here from all walks of life. Been reading this and only on my second indoor grow and tried all methods here without success. What worked for me...hydrogen peroxide water mix 4:1 ratio. Let the top really dry out. Put the mixture in a spray/mister gun. Spray it on and then listen to the mix burn them. Apparently good for the roots too. Then use those yellow stickies. Get them from eBay rather than bunnings. Peroxide from Priceline.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Welcome to Oz Stoners.