Pedro V fungas gnats, rnd 1

Pedro my friend,you are experiencing but a short lull in your war with these fuckers.

Believe me i tried yellow sticky things and basterds used them for trampolines

Tried that dia motoshasheosis shit and they swum backstoke in it,laughing at me as they did laps

Next up was bottle of oily looking stuff that hydro man swore would knock on head. $30 for pissy 20mls

Would have been better buy myself a carton for all good it did. Then tried neem oil which they promptly used to work on there tans

Telling ya they are harder to kill than batman(or did we just lose him to)

Prepare my son, prepare.

Just when you think you've won, up pops another fucker

Flame thrower might be the go,decarboxulate (is that word) at same time.

Sorry if gone off chops,but i hate those little buggers with vengeance. Wanna pull their little wings off one by one

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm waiting for round two, haven't seen one today not even any larvae.

Im sure the little fuckers have gone deep

Ahh well, watered and re top-dressed them, with Pure worm castings 10.95 for 20liters (on the phone tomorrow to find out they feed em)

Lucky half are due out soon, unlucky all me little and not so little ones were exposed as well.

Don't feel like losing any of them, so the gnats have to go, one way or another

Still thinking of the best approach.

Probably use the finger and squash them for now, or maybe make up a salt shotty for a bit of fun

If I had me garden beds made up, the chooks would get a gig

Had PM for the first time as well

Bloody magnesium prob to, only on a couple of the same strain, the others are ok

Lots of firsts this time, feel like a fucking virgin, lol

Seriously. not only will they some how make dwarf midgets out plants but they seem to have knack of starting diff deficiencies in you grow

Got afew diff types of plants around,trying a bit of camouflage (cant beleive spelt that right), and little fucks leave them alone WTF

Must have a taste for mary jane

On another note, Eradicator was the name of that $30 20ml bottle of nothingness i was talking about

They made martinis with it and did handstands. Useless.

Yeah I'm waiting for round two, haven't seen one today not even any larvae.

Im sure the little fuckers have gone deep

Ahh well, watered and re top-dressed them, with Pure worm castings 10.95 for 20liters (on the phone tomorrow to find out they feed em)

Lucky half are due out soon, unlucky all me little and not so little ones were exposed as well.

Don't feel like losing any of them, so the gnats have to go, one way or another

Still thinking of the best approach.

Probably use the finger and squash them for now, or maybe make up a salt shotty for a bit of fun

If I had me garden beds made up, the chooks would get a gig

Had PM for the first time as well

Bloody magnesium prob to, only on a couple of the same strain, the others are ok

Lots of firsts this time, feel like a fucking virgin, lol

do you foliar spray much in veg 

although you might think that a bad thing it can be of benefit 

to build as much resistance as poss via leaf tissue

silica , aloe & fulvic & i use EM-1 = very acidic , PM don't like acidity

silica can be used as a emulsifier for essential oils like 100% neem or rosemary , thyme , peppermint   

careful what you add to the pot , you could be reintroducing them from bagged products 

i try to keep all stuff in bins or containers with lids in an attempt at keep things clean so to speak 

but it does only takes a couple of the lill fuckers