Does the issue here look like Ph fluctuation?

How come you shouldnt supercrop at this stage? I did do what you just mentioned today but the stem bent so i think i accidentally supercropped?

Within maybe 6 hrs the plants already started curving at the tip back upwards and the leaves are looking healthy again not wilted/heat stressed.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

because it too far along I think so you did or didn't break it if you did tape it up

I think im around 4th week of flowering now.

My tallest plant i think has finished its stretch at 46-7"

Other 2 plants are just over 3ft. 1 looks more frosty and buds have more white pistils then the other 2, slightly different smell and leaves look more indica dominant so looks like i have 2 different strains which is cool.

Besides that no signs of defiencies or problems everythings going smoothly for now!

I have noticed some leaves dying at the bottom of the plant. Is this normal to expect?

Couple pics -

e1dc22e3973da753dfc5edd11a0a27ea.jpg

88b25c27bbe8549898215cc8751a7487.jpg

dd0b5d870ba299b1662cdba10179b8c2.jpg

cbc478c99c6fa337c9c09790176258c6.jpg

7c8ab82283e186fdbafd29eb55ce1cc7.jpg

cdedaeaf35047bd420bfb2369245a801.jpg

I think im around 4th week of flowering now.

My tallest plant i think has finished its stretch at 46-7"

Other 2 plants are just over 3ft. 1 looks more frosty and buds have more white pistils then the other 2, slightly different smell and leaves look more indica dominant so looks like i have 2 different strains which is cool.

Besides that no signs of defiencies or problems everythings going smoothly for now!

I have noticed some leaves dying at the bottom of the plant. Is this normal to expect?

Couple pics -

e1dc22e3973da753dfc5edd11a0a27ea.jpg

88b25c27bbe8549898215cc8751a7487.jpg

dd0b5d870ba299b1662cdba10179b8c2.jpg

cbc478c99c6fa337c9c09790176258c6.jpg

7c8ab82283e186fdbafd29eb55ce1cc7.jpg

cdedaeaf35047bd420bfb2369245a801.jpg

yes

Healthy plants Kushclub .

Lucky she didn't snap.

Thanks [emoji41]

Got an issue that i need advice about if anyone can help? Im hand watering my plants.. i have been carrying them next door to bathtub where i feed them so run off goes down drain. Its worked fine so far but when my plants start packing on a bit of weight will i still be able to do it this way or will it be risky with weight of buds plus movement potentially snapping branches off?

If i need to change what im doing anyone have a solution so ideally i can just leave plants in tent and construct some kind of run off system ?

if you have enough height in your tent an ebb & flow tray might work for you . I recently put one in my tent ,made a stand for it with the outlet 10 mil lower than other end. It sits 40 cm above floor level all you'll need then is a container at the bottom to catch the run off.

It's a little more in cost than other means ,,,but works well.no matter with one pot or many.

They look pretty good Kushclub, from what i can see u possibly have 2 strains and 3 phenos if u decide to take a clone i would clone the front right plant that looks to me the best one from the three she kept composed while the other two elongated when entering 12/12

I'm with Puff that that big girl could have grown upside the light and beyond any light and she still would have fatten up, in a case like this its a sacrifice either u have the light up high enough for the biggest girl or u let her reach for the stars and u focus on the smaller plants with the light a little below the big girl