6 ways mushrooms can save the world - Mycellium

Hi,

Not sure if this thread is still active. Does anyone know anything about cultivation of majic mushrooms? Yer i know they can be picked in cow paddocks but looking to trial them for the THC to help with PTSD and anxiety and depression. Current Bonzo really fucks alot of people up

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

there is a thread on here regarding home grown magic mushies, have a search. very interesting

Hi,

Not sure if this thread is still active. Does anyone know anything about cultivation of majic mushrooms? Yer i know they can be picked in cow paddocks but looking to trial them for the THC to help with PTSD and anxiety and depression. Current Bonzo really fucks alot of people up

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78569-1st-time-shroom-grow

1st time shroom grow

Hi,

Aquadol, you might find this article relevant (link below). Talks specifically about using magic mushrooms as a treatment for depression.  Magic mushrooms don't contain THC though. The active ingredient is psilycybin and something else (can't remember what), You might also want to look up microdosing on psilocybe mushrooms. This is quite popular in silicon valley apparently. Good luck in your search. Mental health is terrible.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/13/magic-mushrooms-reboot-brain-in-depressed-people-study

Also I have recently successfully grown these and I may even contribute to the thread Sooty linked. I pretty much followed the same method as described in that thread. 

I would also be very careful with dosing. Tripping can be quite profoundly life changing and is not for everyone. Make sure you read a lot. 

Edited by freddie
  • Upvote 1