12 wks old

Any photos of the ones in the tent ?

007d3038eafd7865fcd633548d94c271.jpg they look worse now just discovered exhaust is way too big got 6" needed 4" over twice the air exchange required combined with fan in tent has just dried them out think I can save them moved the white widows too my brothers needed more room than I got and he was prepared to pay to setup costs plus the misses was getting a bit edgy was hard enough getting her to agree in the first place but I can keep the tent here

Got one clone in the tent check her outa4af9daf1c43d6670eea0984f5d20a7c.jpgthat first pic was when they started to look sick 3004f6d3268574425718037b21707a1f.jpg7115723b00882341b1fe2bbc3434373a.jpgthats what they look like now I think I have got on top of it the clone shows no sign of stress put it in 5 days ago

Started this thread a while ago , it was my first grow under lights , things changed couldn't use the spare bedroom anymore so my brother said he would take them as they were mostly for him

The idea was to put them straight into flower , but in his wisdom he decided to continue on with the veg

After this I convinced my wife to let me grow in a tent in the garage as I had lost any real hands on with this grow and still wanted to ply my hand at it without his help, that is the smaller grow that I have been posting

As he lives a little further than just round the corner and would only take them if I promised not to continue the thread or take any photos, he was a lot more experienced in indoor than I so I took a back step still not really thinking much would come of them because his previous efforts produced good smoko there just wasn't much of it

The plants were pretty much knuckled and ready when we moved them

Even as long as 2 weeks ago they looked ok but what can I say, I grabbed a couple of quick snaps , just couldn't help myself

Let me say I think he has outdone himself

This grow is purely for medical purposes, but of course some will go down the bong

The next step is trying to convert this into oil as his daughter has epilepsy but the supply is very pricey and it's a struggle for them

To honest neither of us has a clue but my other mate said he will do this for us ( thank goodness)

So for fear of him getting upset with me I just gotta show u what he has done with them

My little brother has made me very proud to know that he has become the man he is , and he can't grow to bad either c806466a69ba8ebf7c9c9ff0709a956c.jpg250821500a00a85945dab5dd6537d66f.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1