Auto flowers in soil pots

yep - those are just mini-hempy buckets (passive hydro). you can see the little drainage hole towards the bottom of the cups. Lots of people grow in cups in a SOG style setup with as many plants per square-foot as possible and grow single cola plants going 12/12 from seed. It would be a good way to run a perpetual harvest but your plant count would get insane pretty quickly so its a good way to end up in the clink

• Upvote 2

Tis true wise master,i am but a humble disciple of great green dragon,cannabis god. WTF,sorry cardrona,been watching mortal combat. Man,knew you was'nt telling fibs about those autos,was just tot blown away by what you can grow in a friggen cup. Mate flat out like lizard drinken getting a seedling to  grow in a pot 4 times that size. As soon as i think i learn something,i realize I KNOW NOTHIN. That's what i should change profile to.

Have to grow in sm pots as only sm closet & also renting with 3mth inspections,have to keep moving everything around,hide from landlord.

Nice to talk to you guys & try to learn stuff

Just discovered interesting fact about why maybe a few of autos i was growing suffered stunting issues.I'm no botanist that's for sure,i thought prob was

because of gnat attack but when i pulled couple of plants i noticed that most of root system had curled around and not punched through the seedling

trays that i propergated in, These were the peat tray type that are joined together in a dozen or so in little square troughs, Maybe it's cause did'nt water

enough but plants were only 6 inches tall with root system rootbound in these peat starters,

anyone else had this problem?

Washed river sand on the bottom of the pot inch thick and on top of the soil inch thick. The fungus nats can't get through the sand. The fungus nats will be gone in no time. You might find your plants might show signs of wilting. Just put up with it for a couple of weeks. Just don't over water as the sand hold the water to well. Then repost the plant and try to keep a fan blowing over the top of the top of the pots. Need top layer dry to keeps nats away.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app