Brought some chemdawg on yantra is 10 feminized was only $40

Was that ice in the baggies in the bottom pic?  If so, that would inspire me with even less confidence with doing business with them, if it is in fact Yantra which looks likely.  But if it is, surely they couldn't be stupid enough to be back to business as usual?????

Probably shitty coke for the Byron crowd

Could be epsom salts officer, (!) but I fear otherwise. I won't mention the name of the person I communicated with via email but it sure looks like a bad situation for him.

As to the apparently ongoing seed business - do LE around there care about seeds? Anyone ever heard of anyone being busted for seeds?

If they did care <paranoid mode> they could be running the show and harvesting addresses</paranoid>

I have zero evidence that LE are involved, but I personally now regret having done any business with them (using a fake name but a real address) and wish anyone who does buy seeds the best of luck. I'd certainly try to use a drop rather than an identifiable address or PO box if I did just in case Mr Plod is smart enough to use this opportunity. Honestly I doubt that they have the time or the cunning but you just never know with LE.

Yeah, you just neverrrrr know with LE ;).

Zooming in on the green baggies in the picture in the news article there's clearly yantra labels on them. Hate to point out the obvious but theres a good chance hes kept bussiness records considering yantra are abn registered and the article says his packages were intercepted in the mail....

hes kept bussiness records considering yantra are abn registered...

Well, yes of course and he shows signs of being rather foolish in terms of opsec.

But the real question for future and former customers who may well be on record somewhere, is whether Mr Plod and friends have the energy, skill and resources to do anything about it. Like I said previously, I'm too paranoid to do business with them again but YMMV and frankly I doubt that LE really give a shit about seeds unless someone really gets up their noses.

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 1

People pay taxes in this wonderful country which in return pay for policing which regulate drugs, you can bet your ass Yantra is being watched but to what degree we will probably never know, they could simply just be watching seeds going in and out of stock on there web site all they could be watching the whole process

i mentioned ages ago when the orders went missing they had probably been busted but i was shut down with my theory, what could u possibly expect from a company sending out once's of pot a day sitting in a mailing room stinking the shit out of a room on a hot summers afternoon

seeds is one thing imo they should have kept at that, they are tiny, they can be hidden, they mostly don't smell anywhere near to buds there for they won't raise the same suspicion, Yantra fucked up.

can u imagine the best guys in IT that work for our government in the police force do u truly believe our government would hire people like this to play solitare throughout the day? i reckon these guys know more about Yantra than the people fucking running it!

there web site is so poorly made they probably don't even if anyone taps into there end, anything illegal in this country must be investigated if we think different we must be joking our selfs

its not very hard to find who is at the helm as Yantra does or did express post so every express post order must be scanned and registered so someone would be getting seen on a face to face basis

you can get done for seeds 

You dont here about it much 

Not sure if it still is but 1 seed once was considered the equivalent of its potential .....but there is the blurred lines of the fact its not germinated ...

and it on its own cant get you high

but falls under cultivation

‘Cultivating’ includes things like planting the seeds, watering, tending or nurturing the plants, shading them from the sun and picking the leaves etc.  ‘Manufacture’ means the process of making illegal drugs, including mixing any poison or controlled substance. 
Did you know? ……. Just watering one marijuana plant or harvesting one leaf is an offence.  If the drug isn't being grown for personal use only, then you may be charged with trafficking. Just being in possession of a recipe or equipment for the manufacture (making) of any illegal drug is an offence. 

but looking at a seed ...can they or you determine if it is hemp or thc cannabis cbd etc? without testing ..."no way" 

You could have a pretty accurate guess though.

The amount of drugs you have will affect how much the fine will be or how long the prison term will be. Drugs are measured by the amount of the drug or the ‘pure’ amount of the drug that is in drugs seized.

For example, if you grow 10 marijuana plants you could be fined about $2950 and/or go to jail for 1 year, however if there is a purpose to traffic the plants then you could go to jail for 15 years.  If you grow 1000 marijuana plants, then the fine is much bigger – about $738,000 and you could be in jail for life.     

http://legalanswers.sl.nsw.gov.au/drugs-and-law-hot-topics/possession

Mine are all hemp seeds anyway, when I got busted in 1998, had thousands of seeds, they didn't give a fuck, left them where the found them, left the mull and a small bag of pot as well

A mate got done a couple of years ago, they found a couple of hundred seeds, never got charged and still got them, got done for other shit tho

Now its on the verge of being legal, I imagine anything to do with it, will result in the book being thrown at you at full force