Buds overdry.

I'm not hear to argue either however I will because you are WRONG mate and potato skins do not and will not rot or leave any undesired smells when a small piece of skin is placed in a bag of over dryer buds,I respect that you have been doing it your way for 40yrs but I have been using potato skins for 27years and not once has it ever rotted or had any negative results and I suspect if you had done a simple experiment and tryed the method you would see it works and it works well,never to late to teach an old dog new tricks,no offense intended but there's more than one way to do it and I may even try your way one day as I'm always open to learning

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Its got nothing to do be wrong ... you have no idea mate ..telling me that it doesnt rot .. you yourself said if you left it in there . Of course it breaks down, weather or not it smells is irrelevant and for you to deal with. Maybe you might learn something. As ive said 3 times if you choose to do that, good for you.

Rotting vegetable V water soaked terracotta, it can be used over and over again, its clean, its easy, i dont need to peel any spuds, and not attracting any bugs and it works a treat.

So you do the math... if ya can

Hey what new tricks are you talking about... putting a potato peel in ya bag .. are you serious. . Mate every 15 year old with a bag of heads has heard that.

Seems to me that the one thats not open to learning would be you.. you said you haven't tried other things. From the way you talk i think maybe you've put one to many peels in your bag.

Hey you keep ya little grammie bag or sandwhich bag moist with what ever you want .. my post is directed at the serious ones.

Marvelous things potatoes. .. must be one of the only organic materials on the planet that doesn't decompose. .

Hey mate, for someone who's not here to argue, you sure don't mind keeping it going.

Honestly, who gives a fuck what people want to put in to keep their buds moist? I wouldn't mess around with vege peels or wet terracotta myself, probably just chuck a boveda pack in there and be done with it - I think that's a bit more "serious" than putting pottery in my bud storage but I don't want to come across sounding like a tool.

Whatever works - different strokes for different folks eh?

• Upvote 2

Well thats what its about isn't it. Someone ask a question and people give their comments and ideas.

I very rarely put anything with my buds becsuse i dont let them get like that to start with. So stick whatever you like with yours. I came on here to see what others had to say. Clearly poor judgment on my behalf as to the intelligence quoter and the knowledge of the people on here. I read a bit of the Queens stuff and had quite a laugh... no doubt yours would be on a similar level.

This is ridiculous. .. if nothing else thanks for the laugh. . Cheers

I only jumped in because you're rude mate. Right, wrong or indifferent, you don't need to be a cock to get your point across. If the intelligence "quoter" is a bit low for you then you best find some other bright sparks to chill out with (I'll leave the irony of having a dig at the intelligence of others while being unable to spell words that begin with "Q" with you to reflect on). Toodles
  • Upvote 1

So I left a little bit of bud out drying while I was away and its a bit over dry after hanging for 2weeks,shit happens to even a seasoned grower sometimes lol,so because this hasn't been trimmed , jarred or bagged and its been raining here today so replenishing moisture back into the buds was as simple as opening the sliding glass door to this bedroom and leaving it for about two hours so enough moisture can get in and do the job,letting nature do the job is another great way of adding moisture back into your buds,CHEERS,GQ16f491af1853d51cc213d424e8c54d90.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app